Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » 'the boy with UltraPowers' room !! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 'the boy with UltraPowers' room !!
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
hey guys !!!

i hope you don't mind me following KID PRIME's lead .... and getting a ROOM for myself ???

thanks

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
and as it's pretty late here !! i think i'll turn in for the night !!

i can unpack, tomorrow !!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I was just strolling by on my way to the commissary... and I thought I'd stop by and check out the view from your... window. :-)

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Wake UP, Matty--- I wanna see your ULTRA BOY original art etchings...!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
I was just strolling by on my way to the commissary... and I thought I'd stop by and check out the view from your... window. :-)

you can look out my WINDOW any tme you like [Wink]

Matthew.

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Wake UP, Matty--- I wanna see your ULTRA BOY original art etchings...!

i'm UP now LASH !!!

but i guess, you'll be in bed [ now ] that's the trouble with TRANSATLANTIC meeting .....

Matthew.

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, the view's pretty good!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Great room you picked out Matt. Can't wait to see some of those Manchester United posters up on the wall.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Great room you picked out Matt. Can't wait to see some of those Manchester United posters up on the wall.

i'm not sure about the full team ?? maybe a poster of David Beckham though ....

Matthew.

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:

i'm not sure about the full team ?? maybe a poster of David Beckham though ....

Matthew.

David Beckham would be a good start and I think more than enough to get Lash to hang out here more often. [Wink]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Add a keg of good ale and some Striperella cartoons and he'll move in with you.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

*heh heh!* [Colossal Boy]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
"Hey Matthew its too hot to be serious"

and with that lobs a water filled balloon onto the hunk form Manchester,

"catch me if you can" [Razz] [Smile] [Razz]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
"Hey Matthew its too hot to be serious"

and with that lobs a water filled balloon onto the hunk form Manchester,

"catch me if you can" [Razz] [Smile] [Razz]

well thanks for the soaking Faraway [Wink]

it is very HOT in my room at the moment !!!

Matthew.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Lash enters Matthew's room and destroys the open/close mechanism, preventing any possible exit...

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.