Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Welcome braalian!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Welcome braalian!
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Looks like we have another new member this morning. Come on in braalian and say hello! Welcome to Legion World!
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kid chaos

Icon 10 posted      Profile for kid chaos   Author's Homepage   Email kid chaos         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks LL!!
One dosen't get nice welcomes like that on every board. [Smile]

Wow this board is much better than the offical DCMB. Those poor souls don't know what they're missing.
And your website is cool too!
Looking forward to posting here...

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Owl Lad
proudtobecanadian

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Owl Lad   Email Owl Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Greetings, braalian!

Glad to see you were drawn in here. I hope this message board attracts more fans like you.

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by braalian:
Thanks LL!!
One dosen't get nice welcomes like that on every board. [Smile]

Wow this board is much better than the offical DCMB. Those poor souls don't know what they're missing.
And your website is cool too!
Looking forward to posting here...

We try to make everyone feel welcome. Just glad you didn't slip in unnoticed.

And thanks for the comments on my site. It is in sore need of an update and I'll hopefully be able to get around to that soon.

Just have fun and if you need anything, like a custom Avatar, just give me a holler.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome, braalian!

Its always good to see new inhabitants here on Legion World!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome braalian! Always nice to meet another person with the same birthday. Course I've got a number of years on ya (1967)

Try and type loudly so's I can hear you! [Big Grin]

And you're right about the poor folks over at the DCMB. This place is the best!

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.