Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » it's SATURDAY night !!! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: it's SATURDAY night !!!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
hmmmmmm I just talked to my go-out buddy and he wants to go out... (imagine that, a go-out buddy who wants to go out!)

I'm really not in the mood... and I blew $70 last night...

but it looks like everyone else here is going out or to bed...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah Ill be up for awhile. But not too long...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I stayed out late (and drank a bit too much) two or three nights during the week already so I'm staying in tonight. I'll be out again tomorrow though [Smile]
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Final answer!

My go-out buddy and I instead decided to go out tomorrow afternoon!

Pizza has already been gobbled... the slice of triple chocolate cheesecake awaits!

I'm watching SHOWGIRLS-- which I think got an UNdeserved bad rep because it's a fantastic movie-- but I'm prolly gonna watch SNL now...

then it's to BED where my stack of comics awaits...!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
We were separated at birth!

And damn you for getting all the looks! [/QB]

You got a large helping of looks yourself, and you know it!

If we were spearated at birth, where do you think we were connected? [Wink]

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Stop making me think incestous thoughts, brother!

--------------------

rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm still waiting for our naked night at home and on cam. Does that help get rid of those thoughts?

--------------------

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I think "Brother-Cam" is gonna be a HUGE success!

Maybe we should call it "Step-Brother Cam" so as not to enrage the various Religions!

--------------------

rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Let the religions be enraged, bro! Maybe we should call ourselves Big Brother, and see how much of CBS's audience we can siphon over to our site. We gotta think *marketing opportunities.*

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

We are gonna be, like, SO rich...! What're you gonna buy me???

I could use some new pants...

--------------------

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
What, for a wall decoration?? We KNOW you won't wear 'em, Lashie! [Laugh Out Loud] [Razz]
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

quote:
Originally posted by Poverty Lad:
What, for a wall decoration?? We KNOW you won't wear 'em, Lashie! [Laugh Out Loud] [Razz]

[Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I hate wearing shirts too. Damn. Oh, *I* know... I could use another convertible!

--------------------

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, of course.

Who needs pants or shirts when you have a convertible??? [Big Grin]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

My thoughts exactly, Pov.

Lash, I shall buy you a convertible for naked road-tripping with the top down, just as soon as we make our fortune from the Big Brother webcam, but only if you let me come along as well.

What are YOU gonna buy ME? <waits anxiously, holding breath>

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.