Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » August Birthdays in Legion World

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: August Birthdays in Legion World
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, I'm a couple of days late for two of our new members, but here is the list of Legion World Birthdays for August. So a very Happy Birthday to one and all!

August
01: Outdoor Miner
01: The Perfect Boyfriend
03: LSHJSA
10: Healex
11: Sanity or Madness?
16: Myg
18: Fat Cramer
22: brainy5
23: the boy with UltraPowers
31: Owl Lad

[ August 04, 2003, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Owl Lad
proudtobecanadian

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Owl Lad   Email Owl Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Add mine to the bottom of the list: August 31 for this owl who will be staying in the nest for the festivities with his new owlet, Olivia!
From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Healex
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healex   Email Healex         Edit/Delete Post     
Why thank you LL.... [Love]
From: Tampa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Didn't know folks were keeping track, or I would have mentioned mine was on the 1st as well.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Owl Lad I've added your b-day to the end of the month and Outdoor Miner I've added yours to the first. Happy Belated Birthday!

Anyone else I've missed, and not just for August, please check Legion World Birthdays in the Encyclopedia Galactica section. If you want to be on the list PM or e-mail me the info. If you do not want to be on the list and already are, please do the same.

And unless I get an overwhelming majority asking for it, I'm only listing the month and day, no year.

[ August 04, 2003, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
[QB Happy Belated Birthday!
[/QB]

Thanks!

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I thought you Auggies (Augustians?) might be interested in knowing what rock stars you share your birthdays with (just 'cause I have that info handy):

1 Jerry Garcia
... Joe Elliott (Def Leppard)
... Tommy Bolin (Deep Purple)

3 James Hetfield (Metallica)

10 Bobby Hatfield (Righteous Brothers)
... Ian Anderson (Jethro Tull)
... Ronnie Spector (Ronettes)

11 Eric Carmen
... Joe Jackson
... Erik Braunn (Iron Butterfly guitarist)
... Jim Kale (Guess Who bassist)
... Mike Hugg (original Manfred Mann drummer)

16 Madonna

18 Dennis Elliott (drummer of Foreigner)
... Nona Hendryx (LaBelle)

22 Debbie Peterson (Bangles)
... Donna Godchaux (Grateful Dead)

23 Keith Moon
... Rick Springfield

31 Van Morrison
... Gina Schock (Go Go's drummer)
... Rudolf Schenker (Scorpions)
... Glenn Tilbrook (Squeeze)

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Bump. Healex's birthday is Sunday and Sanity or Madness?'s is on Monday. Just a reminder.
Lightning Lad
Founder

Okay I feel bad. We've just about missed Healex's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEALEX!
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Happy birthday to Healex, Sanity or Madness?, and all you other August birthdays I've missed!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

And now that's its Monday morning HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sanity or Madness?!
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
AUGUST Holidays

1 Lammas

2 St. Elias Day (Macedonia)

3 Cromm Dub's Sunday (Ireland)

5 National Mustard Day (USA)

7 Tisha B'av

12 Festival of the Hungry Ghosts (China)

24 Wedding of the Giants (Belgium)

26 Women's Equality Day (USA)

30 St. Rose of Lima Day (Peru)

lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

for yesterday Healex !!!

and for today Sanity or Madness ? !!!

i hope you both had a great time !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
YA say it's your BIRTHDAY!!!

A happy birthday to ya!!!

Happy birthday, Healex and Sanity!!! Hope you're having fun!!!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saturnrings
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saturnrings   Email saturnrings         Edit/Delete Post     
Happy Birthday, everyone!
From: durham, nc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.