Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Testing my new AVATAR !! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Testing my new AVATAR !!
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
SCOTT kindly uploaded 2 new Avatars for me !!

here's one of them !! the one i had been using was quite an old picture !!

i thought i needed a more up to date one !!

what do you think ....

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Quite a change! look fine you do, but do we get to see the other one too?

Shouldn't you have a t-shirt that says "Cub's Godfather" (or is it uncle?)

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
[QB] i thought i needed a more up to date one !!

what do you think ....

Matthew.

I think I prefer this one:  -

But that's just me [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
quote:

what do you think ....

Matthew.

I agree with the Princess Matthew. That was my favorite as well.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Of course, this one  - has a certain charm, as well [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Quite a change! look fine you do, but do we get to see the other one too?

thanks FC !!

i'm probably just gonna alterate them ....

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
quote:

what do you think ....

Matthew.

WOW !!! Princess !!!

there are no flies on you [Wink]

Matthew.

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
Of course, this one  - has a certain charm, as well [Wink]

you are a [Evil] but also a [Good] at the same time !!!

fab new Graemlins !! btw ....

Matthew.

Spellbinder
Founder

Oh wow! I didn't even notice that the new Mysa Angel one was available! I knew Nighty was working on it... Boy! Is he fast! [Smile]

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

quote:
WOW !!! Princess !!!

there are no flies on you [Wink]

Well, YOU'RE the one that piqued my interest by saying there were TWO new ones! How was I supposed to resist THAT kinda temptation!?!?! [Good]

[ August 06, 2003, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: Princess Crujectra ]

--------------------

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
quote:

what do you think ....

Matthew.

i've just changed it to that one, for now .....

Matthew.

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Oh wow! I didn't even notice that the new Mysa Angel one was available! I knew Nighty was working on it... Boy! Is he fast! [Smile]

He's the Brainiac 5 of smilies, I'm tellin' ya....

(Hmmm. Better beware of any Computo smilies, in that case)

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:

Matt's Cub's REAL daddy! [Big Grin]

And mucho thanks to Scott for MY new avatar! Woohoo! [Love] [Cool]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
quote:

He's the Brainiac 5 of smilies, I'm tellin' ya....

(Hmmm. Better beware of any Computo smilies, in that case)

I think Gary and Drake both ought to be on DC's payroll. Drake could be filling in for art chores on the Legion and Gary could be in charge of designing smilies for each of the DC MBs.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Gary could be in charge of designing smilies for each of the DC MBs.

This would require a dedication to the DCMBs on the part of the suits at WB that I don't think exists.

But, yes, he should.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.