Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » should i be .......... (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: should i be ..........
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
or Matt; whichever you prefer...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Blaine:

Now I'm so confused, I wish I had taken the red pill after all.

Hey, Matt.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Surely you know where the name Danny Blaine comes from?

No?

OK. In the Starman series that ended last year, it was insinuated that the next Starman would be Danny Blaine, and it was even further stated that Danny Blaine was really a time displaced THom Kallor aka Star Boy.

There was no real explanation as to why Thom changed his name (amnesia?)

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I've always thought of you as Matthew and OMEGA MAN as Matt!

There are a couple of other posters here with the same name, but they often go by their online IDs...! [Big Grin]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Surely you know where the name Danny Blaine comes from?

No?

OK. In the Starman series that ended last year, it was insinuated that the next Starman would be Danny Blaine, and it was even further stated that Danny Blaine was really a time displaced THom Kallor aka Star Boy.

There was no real explanation as to why Thom changed his name (amnesia?)

OK, I'm a dufus. That went totally over my head. I really should get out more.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Well when you go out, come up to my room [Smile]

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

Silly me, my ignorance is now exposed for all the world to see! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Awww, come here, V. I don't think you are ignorant. It's not like Thom has ever been called Danny is a Legion book...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Vee
Still smoooooth!

hehehe! It worked! [Razz]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Flirt! Have you been taking lessons from LASH?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Vee
Still smoooooth!

One must accept life's lessons wherever they come from!
[Big Grin]

One of these days I'll learn to use the preview function before posting so I don't have to edit so often!
[Mad]

[ August 10, 2003, 11:50 AM: Message edited by: Varalent ]

--------------------

Mattropolis

Agreed

--------------------
Touch the magic...

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
YOU didn't think Danny Blaine was my real name did you?

well i suppose i did !!! anyway .... hi Matt !!!
From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
so it's official ...... i'm still gonna go with Matthew [Big Grin]

thanks for everyones, thought !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
You know, Matty's not bad... you can join me (Jeffy), Stu(ey), and Lash(ie) as the Legion World endearing-suffix four!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.