Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Sonnie Boy - Inquiring fans want to know

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sonnie Boy - Inquiring fans want to know
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
about your avatar - that you painted. Can you blow it up to larger size? Do you have more examples of your painting? Is it you?

Or did Owl Lad and I miss your comments?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Sonnie I wanna see a picture of you!!!!! Do you wanna wrestle????

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Owl Lad
proudtobecanadian

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Owl Lad   Email Owl Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Fat Cramer,

You and I must be sharing a psi-link with Imra because I just posted on my own thread wondering about Sonnie's avatar.

Hmm...seems Sonnie is stirring up some mystery. Spill, Sonnie Boy!

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I am intrigued as well. Cmon SOnny, show me what you've got!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Since Sonnie Boy sent me the pic to scale down for his Avatar I hope he doesn't mind me posting it for him. Here it is but I'll let him explain it.

-

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm very flattered that you ask Cramer...it's a picture I did last year of a reclining Buddha from Thailand... only I kind of changed all the clours and screwed with perspective and ended up only painting the shadows of the original picture.... so what you are looking at is the Buddha's chin, lips, nostrils and a wee bit of one eye. The original is about 4 feet by 3 feet and painted in acrylics.....

The studio were I paint is in the process of finishing it's own web site and once it's up and running I'll add a link so you can see some of my other stuff.

I thought of asking LL or Nighty if I could add the picture I sent them into my profile, maybe they will if we're really nice to them.....

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sonnie Boy:
I thought of asking LL or Nighty if I could add the picture I sent them into my profile, maybe they will if we're really nice to them.....

or maybe LL'll preempt it and post it above my reply.... are you sure you're not psychic Scott?
[Big Grin]
And LOVE your new avatar too!

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
I'm very flattered that you ask Cramer...it's a picture I did last year of a reclining Buddha from Thailand... only I kind of changed all the clours and screwed with perspective and ended up only painting the shadows of the original picture.... so what you are looking at is the Buddha's chin, lips, nostrils and a wee bit of one eye. The original is about 4 feet by 3 feet and painted in acrylics.....

The studio were I paint is in the process of finishing it's own web site and once it's up and running I'll add a link so you can see some of my other stuff.

It's beautiful, I'd love to see the whole painting.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:

or maybe LL'll preempt it and post it above my reply.... are you sure you're not psychic Scott?
[Big Grin]
And LOVE your new avatar too!

Caroline claims I am psychic but I don't think it works over the internet. Just chalk it up to great minds thinking alike.

And I think my new Avatar is cool too. Just wish I knew who did it. I noticed some of the monitor symbols being different on other threads so I decided to look and Garth had this look as well. Gary must have uploaded them.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I guess the image of the painting got lost in the "Attack of the CyberSpyders"

LL, when you get a moment, could you post it again? I never saw it originally and would love to!

V

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I can't see it, either.

May have something to do with where it's linked from. Happens occasionally with other images.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
I can't see it, either.

May have something to do with where it's linked from. Happens occasionally with other images.

Nope. It was loaded up after the last back up. I don't have it or I'd load it back up. I'm sure Scott will be nice enough to add it later today, perhaps.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
I can't see it, either.

Nope. It was loaded up after the last back up. I don't have it or I'd load it back up. I'm sure Scott will be nice enough to add it later today, perhaps.
Ah. I was looking at a post dated the 10th, so I didn't put that together. Thanks for the info!

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.