Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » I missed you guys!!!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I missed you guys!!!
Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
I was visiting family this weekend and wasn't able to get any internet access... plus I had my hands full with 3 rugrats, the youngest of which is only 1 year old and loves his uncle Caleb more than anyone else in the world except mommy. It was hard to leave him tonight because he saw me packing my stuff up and started freaking out. It broke my heart.

But I thought of you all often over the weekend, and was thrilled when my computer booted up with pics of some of my Legion World crushes.

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
We missed you TOO Caleb!
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
A hearty welcome back to Caleb! Glad to hear your weekend was so fun.
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
glad you're back CALEB !!!

we missed you, too !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Caleb, are the rugrats too little to enjoy the Legion? We're always looking for recruits.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Caleb! Good to see you back. We sure missed you!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Hiya Caleb!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't recall giving you permission to run off for the weekend!!! [Wink]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
I was gone all weekend as well...

Welcome back, Caleb!

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
And you didn't clear YOUR time off with me either, Rokk!

Then again, I didn't clear MY time off with anyone....

We'll need to work out a system for future diappearances... [Invisible Kid]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
Lash, I am dirty and bad for not clearing my time off with you. I submit to your punishment... lay it on me.

--------------------

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Im glad your back

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Everyone.

And Lash, I suppose I must submit myself for punishment as well. [Razz]

But I have some VERY funny moments from the weekend involving my children.

Although I am somewhat concerned about my computer. It has made me shutdown and reboot 3 times in the last 30 minutes. My brother either figures that its a temperature issue or I may need to reload WinXP -which will royally suck considering it takes forever to get all the programs and patches and stuff re-updated.

[ August 11, 2003, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: Caleb ]

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Caleb AND Rokkie gone for the weekend... there was a hole in the heart of LW! [Big Grin]

Glad you're both back in action!

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

And I'm glad you're here to provide it, Pov.

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.