Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Welcome to our moderators (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Welcome to our moderators
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
So you just starting drafting people, eh Nightcrawer? Sounds like "Random Acts of Moderating" or something.

I just flashed on an old Bobcat Golthwait joke about when all the air traffic controllers got fired and airlines started lookin around for people to fill their shoes with questions like, "Hey, you ever play Space Invaders?" [Big Grin]

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
KP! Good to see you now go moderate Totally Off-Topic while you're here. [Big Grin]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Omni Craig:
So you just starting drafting people, eh Nightcrawer? Sounds like "Random Acts of Moderating" or something.

I just flashed on an old Bobcat Golthwait joke about when all the air traffic controllers got fired and airlines started lookin around for people to fill their shoes with questions like, "Hey, you ever play Space Invaders?" [Big Grin]

Omni! Yet another volunteer. Where to put you...
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Looks from Kid Prime to Lightning Lad and wonders who to use illusion powers on and who to let actually have the Transformers

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
...Legion Direct needs directing and since you're the last poster there, OC. Congratulations!

And Princess, decide wisely. [Big Grin]

Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
I had to go and open my big fat mouth... [Laugh Out Loud]

What, it would have killed one of you people to post in Legion Direct in the last 12 hours?

I hope all this power doesn't go to my head.

[ August 11, 2003, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: Omni Craig ]

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
And Princess, decide wisely. [Big Grin]

Nighty, dear, all of my decisions are wise. How do you think I got to be a Princess? [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Royal lineage?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Charm, perhaps? [Good]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Talent, my dear boys. I got where I am today through talent! [Smile]

--------------------

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Omni Craig:
I had to go and open my big fat mouth... [Laugh Out Loud]

What, it would have killed one of you people to post in Legion Direct in the last 12 hours?

Heh... [Big Grin] I knew there was a reason I didn't post much this weekend...! [Wink]
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Careful Pov! I think Nightcrawler said he is still looking for a few more "volunteers"!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
Talent, my dear boys. I got where I am today through talent! [Smile]

Yut, uh HUH-- you and Jenna Jameson BOTH... [Wink]
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

quote:
Originally posted by Varalent:
Careful Pov! I think Nightcrawler said he is still looking for a few more "volunteers"!

WoooOOP! [Embarrassed] And here I am, quipping my ass off-- better drop back to "Defensive Lurking" mode... [Invisible Kid]
Spellbinder
Founder

Ah, Pov dear... how completely surprising to find you wallowing in the gutters. It brings a nice feeling of consistency to the universe.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.