Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » YOUR NEW MODERATOR (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: YOUR NEW MODERATOR
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Works for me.

You take the brute; I'll handle the Pillsbury Doughpet.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay. Look, I understand that this is a harmless joke and all, but you two do realize that it'll be hard for me to seriously consider either of your "real" identities as potential moderators now right?
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Okay. Look, I understand that this is a harmless joke and all, but you two do realize that it'll be hard for me to seriously consider either of your "real" identities as potential moderators now right?

:::gasp::: I only get to kick back and have fun? I don't get to be responcible for other people's behavior. awww.... NC, you're breaking my heart. [Wink]

But if I don't get to be a moderator, who then would be good in the role? hmmm, lessee. OH! I know, I know who would be a PERFECT moderator....

[ August 11, 2003, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: Portfolio Boy ]

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KOKO
KOKO! KOKO! KOKO!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KOKO           Edit/Delete Post     
KOKO!

--------------------
KOKO! KOKO!

From: Interplanetary Zoo | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
COMPUTO Jr.
Aspiring Computer Tyrant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for COMPUTO Jr.           Edit/Delete Post     
ENOUGH!

This thread is not about you people. It is about ME! You will bow respectfully before the boutiful beauty of my bulging Durlan muscels.

I'm warning you. I have a delete button and I know how to use it!!

From: Remnants of father's labratory | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

Hmmm... now that's giving me an idea...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
My money's on Varalent and Outdoor Miner. Take 'em out! And don't pull any punches on the protean.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
But seriously, I really do appreciate you guys for giving us a wonderful place to play. I am in awe of all the great work you've done and the time you put in.

I am also thankful for those fine people who have stepped up to help you in this endeavor.

But me, I'll pass on being a moderator thanks. I come here to relax, unwind, and get away from my responcibilities, not to take on new ones. I know, I suck, I just have no desire to be on troll patrol.

[Love] you guys! [Love] ya [Colossal Boy]

[ August 11, 2003, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: Portfolio Boy ]

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
quote:

Hmmm... now that's giving me an idea...
Too little, too late! [Wink]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Nevermind... I am starting to see certain advantages to the moderator status...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Nevermind... I am starting to see certain advantages to the moderator status...

And what, pray tell, would that be?
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
For one thing, my wife is rather impressed with my new title... [Wink]

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh lord, I can see it now:

"C'mon, Big Man... MODERATE ME" [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
And what, pray tell, would that be?

For one thing, Omni Craig's wife is rather impressed with my new title... [Wink]
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Uh, Oh, troubles a-brewin. Could Omni's wifey be a cheatin? Head turned by fancy titles? Updates at 11:00.

quote:
Originally posted by Portfolio Boy:
But me, I'll pass on being a moderator thanks. I come here to relax, unwind, and get away from my responcibilities, not to take on new ones.

Yeh like, SPELL CHECK aisle two! [Wink]
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.