Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Sad, but true... (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sad, but true...
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
...when I saw on my screen that my most recent post was #203, I turned to a wall, saluted, and said out loud, "R.I.P. Lyle Norg."

My roommates must think I'm weird.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Certainly one of the dumbest deaths in Legion History. One very good thing about the re-boot.

Next stop 247! You can reject all your roommates from Legion membership by playing tricks on them.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
When you get to #216 let out a big ole' AAOOOUUOYAAA for your roomates.
From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
When you get to 211, make your roommates paranoid by repeating over and over, "Letting him live is the ultimate revenge!"

[ August 12, 2003, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: He Who Wanders ]

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Hmmm. 211, you say, HWW? [Wink]
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Good quote and a good use of Condo in that story.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

I like that quote! Didn't know it was from old CK though. People do give the oddest looks when you walk about declaring that statement to yourself. [Wink] This is great, guys! Feed my need to be ridiculous, it's the only way I can garner attention in real life.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
When you get to post # 239, you can kill one of your roomie's ex-girlfriends and frame HIM for the misdeed!

But I wouldn't advise it...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Future
The Present is Past

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
When you get to post # 239, you can kill one of your roomie's ex-girlfriends and frame HIM for the misdeed!

But I wouldn't advise it...

Aww. Yeah, I could see the drawbacks of that. But it actually WOULD settle a problem going on with one of my roomies right now. [Razz] One less girl to cheat on.
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Future:
I like that quote! Didn't know it was from old CK though. People do give the oddest looks when you walk about declaring that statement to yourself. [Wink] This is great, guys! Feed my need to be ridiculous, it's the only way I can garner attention in real life.

I don't know if the quote was from Condo. I think Jan said it. But Condo played an important role in the story. So important in fact that the quote wouldn't have been uttered if not for him.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

For post # 226 you MUST stand up and declare, "It is I-- DAWNSTAR-- here to make my dazzling debut!!!"

>edited wrong issue #<

[ August 12, 2003, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Go buy a huge jar of Miracle Whip and eat the whole thing upon making post # 251--

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

I'm writing these all down! I'm saving my voice for a nice Tyroc yell that should be coming up. [Aaahhh!]
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Lessee... for post # 221 you'll need to find some uber-hot nearly-naked juandiced redhead to use her feminie wiles to enthrall your roomies while you get kinky and bind 'em up in all kindsa nutty chains!

Then their girlfriends (or Moms or Grandmothers or whatever) can bust in and beat you and the she-hussy up!

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Posting Bump. Just picked one at random, but it looks like a worthy game.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.