Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Tempering the joy...

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tempering the joy...
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Bear in mind that you have, at best, a few hours to grab any pics you want & don't have from LegionPics. If you want 'em - gettem NOW!

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the reminder, SorM!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
It's too late, unfortunately. All attachments stored in Yahoo! Groups vanished early this morning.

Our next step with the Saving LegionPics crew will be to bring everyone's saved files to a central location, either by e-mail or CD-Rs.

That's been on hold with the LW.net difficulties, especially since Gary and Scott plan to burn a CD-R to send to me. They've had other things on their minds, obviously.

Oh, and to address one of S-o-M's loose ends: I saved all LegionPics attached files sent in August, to date, last night. So everything's been covered.

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Grey!

We all appreciate your efforts on our behalf. I'll probably be uploading the lost pictures back to LegionPics.net so that Scott has access to them on Sunday. I'll see if I can't get KP's up there later in the week, too. Scott can download them and make a CD of the first three slots to send you. [Smile]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.