Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Just getting in, Caleb? (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Just getting in, Caleb?
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
He's a hottie, ain't he Vee. HEY Vee, when do we get to see your sexy face?!?!

Caleb, whenever I visited Village Station I had so much fun. Once I wore a real police shirt there I had found at a thrift store and was pawed all night by the horny guys! It was really very hilarious.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Let's see...Florida to Texas is a rather Loooong drive but by plane...???

Call it three hours!

BTW, it's only shameless flirting if it doesn't accomplish its goal!
[Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
HEY Vee, when do we get to see your sexy face?!?!

Not sure I'd classify it as "sexy" [Frown]

I'll see if I can excavate a pic from somewhere in this computer. Don't have a digicam and my scanner died some time ago. I haven't gotten around to replacing it. I'll see what I can come up with.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

My gosh, Caleb, that's 2 offers, you hottie!

Seriously, I love Dallas. It's up there with Nashville as one of my favorite cities. Fort Lauderdale is fun too.

I still have friends in Dallas I haven't visited in ages. I am SO overdue for a road trip...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Only been to Nashville once and Dallas one (other than passing through DFW) but Lauderdale is kick ass! I drive down every couple of months just to hang out and enjoy the "ambiance" [Razz]

--------------------

Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
"SEXY is as SEXY does" Vee.
[scottish accent]You're dead sexy! [/scottish accent]

Okay guys... I think I'm going to go to call it a night. Got brunch plans tomorrow and it won't do to have puffy eyes.

sweet dreams lover-boys.

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

Vee
Still smoooooth!

'night Caleb! Sweet dreams to you too! [Good]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

'night, Caleb! Drink a mimosa for me in the morning!

Vee it's been years since I've been to Florida but I'll NEVER forget all the hotties there-- it was a Ceaseless Hottie Parade!

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Sure is! Hotties all over the place! At the beach...in the clubs...around the campuses...on the streets...even at the theme parks!

[Razz]

Lot's of eye candy, almost always in shorts and often shirtless! What more could you ask for?

[Big Grin]

[Well, okay, you could ask for THAT...! [Cool] ...but it's not likely to happen! [Frown] ]

[ August 24, 2003, 05:09 AM: Message edited by: Varalent ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.