Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » POST # 1958!!!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: POST # 1958!!!
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
 -  -  -  -  -

The first one shall go to..........*drumroll*....

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes its me. The LW post whore. I guess I should learn to live with the title. But you all give me so much to answer to and have fun with that its kinda hard not to be a post whore.

Thanks to everyone for making this place so fun. And a special thanks to superboymddjr for giving me a place to make this momentous post. I couldn't figure out how I wanted to do it and he gave me the perfect opening.

Now to shoot for the Time Trapper position. Why should Rokk have all the fun?  -

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats, kid! You've EARNED it!!! [Smile]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats! I'm glad the playground you worked to help create is obviously as much fun for you as it is for us!
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations!! Definitely cause for celebration!!

[Lightning Lad] [Saturn Girl] [Cosmic Boy] [Triplicate Girl] [Phantom Girl] [Colossal Boy] [Chameleon Boy] [Cool]

"Celebrate good times. Come on!!"

From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Clearly

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
And in honor of your post-whoring, I'm gonna' spend a whole extra post giving you another party. Even the grumpy guys are invited to this one.

[Lightning Lad] [Evil] [Eek!] [Mad] [Big Grin] [Frown] [Embarrassed] [Laugh Out Loud]

Hey, Lightning Lad, as far as I'm concerned this whole board is your party. We're just lucky enough to be invited. Thanks!

From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hell, it wouldn't be much of a party without you guys. Thanks for coming, have some dip! [Lightning Lad]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.