Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » A big round of applause for Mondo Jo! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A big round of applause for Mondo Jo!
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
I know that 'Crawler and LL are the main perpetrators of this board, and for that they deserve our kudos. But...

Jo has done a fantastic job on the Avatars and i think this would be a nice spot to say "Nice Job".

so:

"Nice Job" and a big round of applause to you, Jo.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Joe has always kicked ass in my book. I just about had an orgasm when I saw he had joined up over here!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I just wish he'd hurry up and get his butt in here and post a larger version of my Avatar! I want everyone to see him in all his glory!
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

<------------

OMG! i just found the totally HOT Drura avatar!

*faints, but not before switching avatars*

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
That looks GOOD!!!

A BIG round of ENTHUSIASTIC applause for Joe's photomanips!!!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
And to add to what Gary and I had already uploaded I've added:

Apparation
Dragonmage
Invisible Kid
Karate Kid (a different one)
Kent Shakespeare
Night Girl
Progenitor
Shrinking Violet (a different one)

Enjoy!

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
*Obsequious Mode*

So if I've a picture that I'd like to use as an avatar (probably a mini-version of one of the SP Legion), I could send it to you? [Wink]

*Obsequious Mode Off*

(PS Kudos to Mondo Jo!!)

[ September 01, 2003, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: Star Boy ]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Star Boy:
*Obsequious Mode*

So if I've a picture that I'd like to use as an avatar (probably a mini-version of one of the SP Legion), I could send it to you? [Wink]

*Obsequious Mode Off*

(PS Kudos to Mondo Jo!!)

Or to me. [Smile]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Whichever one of us is still awake. [Big Grin]
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
You can always rely on Legionnaires to be helpful - thanx!

Shall work out something and send it thru. [Smile]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

I'm off to bed, long meeting in the morning. So if you get your idea worked up tonight Wayne send a copy to Gary too so he can get it loaded up tonight if he's got the time.
joe mondo
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe mondo   Author's Homepage   Email joe mondo         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh you guys.

<<<<< blush >>>>> [Embarrassed]

From: seattle | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Joe,

These are very good. take a well deserved bow! [Colossal Boy] [Colossal Boy] [Colossal Boy] [Colossal Boy] [Colossal Boy] [Colossal Boy]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Not to cut into Mondo Jo's VERY much deserved applause and love, but...

What about Mondo Blair, Mondo Natalie, and Mondo Tootie? Where's THEIR love? [Big Grin]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Q, esq-- your avatar is making me weak in the knees...

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.