Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » STUPID QUESTION (involving sex) (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: STUPID QUESTION (involving sex)
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
QL-- When I'm good, I'm very VERY good and when I'm bad I'm delightful!

Diggin' that doggy-style smiley, Scooter!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Queer Legion
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Queer Legion   Author's Homepage   Email Queer Legion         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
QL-- When I'm good, I'm very VERY good and when I'm bad I'm delightful!

Lashy, you're way too good. Keep it up sweet-cheeks!

--------------------
QL
http://ThePlanetaryChanceMachine.blogspot.com
ql@nc.rr.com

From: North Carolina | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
KP, it may be true that I started the descent on this thread and turned it into something filthy, but damn if it isn't fun bein' so dirty. Never let it be said that I *elevated* the tenor of any conversation or thread, b/c my goal is to go lower than you imagine possible.

Lash, I require a meeting with you to discuss these cuffs and spankings. Perhpas a web-conference? [Wink]

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Any Questions about sex should involve me!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by icefire:
Any Questions about sex should involve me!!!!

But the ANSWER will always involve me...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
You guys desperately need some Q&A time. Perhaps you could develop a game show?

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evil Queen
the eradication of all things good.....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Queen   Email Evil Queen         Edit/Delete Post     
Are Danny Blaine and Icefire gay? Are they involved?
Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Gossamer:
Are Danny Blaine and Icefire gay? Are they involved?

Yes. No. (But Ice is a sweety)...

[Smile]

[ September 07, 2003, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: Danny Blaine ]

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evil Queen
the eradication of all things good.....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Queen   Email Evil Queen         Edit/Delete Post     
I am sorry but I really am trying to learn Who's Who around here so you and Icefire are gay right. Do you like each other? Are there any posters who don't like each other?
Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

I don't think anyone here actually dislikes one another. But yes, Im gay.

It's nice to see you taking an interest in things!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
But if Danny was single who knows!!!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Catalyst King
(aka Condo)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catalyst King           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by icefire:
But if Danny was single who knows!!!!!!

I bet there'd be a line at his door!

C
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Bring back Condo!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Maybe a shooting squad...

[Razz]

[ September 07, 2003, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: Danny Blaine ]

--------------------
Touch the magic...

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rokk steady:

Lash, I require a meeting with you to discuss these cuffs and spankings. Perhpas a web-conference? [Wink]

I'm up for that as always, Rokky.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.