Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Welcome Gossamer! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Welcome Gossamer!
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Gossamer! Welcome aboard. Glad you found your way here. You'll find that everyone here is pretty friendly (and a little bit looney) but we all like to have fun.

While some here are gay and many are straight, you'll find we all get along pretty well.

V

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
"Follow me to my house, but don't follow too closely. (They mustn't suspect...!)"
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to Legion World Gossamer! Just have fun. I'm sure you'll find your way around here in no time.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome Gossamer!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Gossamer, I LOVE your codename! You'll have a place here, to be sure... we have BIG Lightning Lad, Saturn Girl, Ultra Boy, Star Boy, Apparition, Shrinking Violet, Mon-El, and Wildfire supporers here already, but no one has really taken up a large show of support for Ayla yet! It's really cool that she's your favorite Legionnaire!

Just come right on in, and check out the place! This is the best message board in the United Planets! [Big Grin]

WELCOME, GOSSAMER!!!

[ September 06, 2003, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: Kid Prime ]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
...but no one has really taken up a large show of support for Ayla yet!

Umm...Mekt?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Thriftshop Debutante:
quote:
...but no one has really taken up a large show of support for Ayla yet!

Umm...Mekt?
OK, no one has really taken up a non-creepy show of support for Ayla yet. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Gossamer, I LOVE your codename! You'll have a place here, to be sure... we have BIG Lightning Lad, Saturn Girl, Ultra Boy, Star Boy, Apparition, Shrinking Violet, Mon-El, and Wildfire supporers here already, but no one has really taken up a large show of support for Ayla yet! It's really cool that she's your favorite Legionnaire!

Just come right on in, and check out the place! This is the best message board in the United Planets! [Big Grin]

WELCOME, GOSSAMER!!!

*gasp* no mention of Superboy. [Frown]
PS good thing that Greybird is not here to catch you, or else. [Smile]

Hey, Gossamer, welcome and have fun here!!!!!

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Estimate Lad
Substitute Poster

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Estimate Lad   Email Estimate Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome Gossamer, enjoy your stay!
From: Kernow | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
"Gossamer," the name, one of the better things to come from the benighted and otherwise crazy Legion-doubles era. I'm all for it. Nice choice.

Don't listen to them, kid, I'm a pussycat. Except when someone disses my sister {grin}

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Gossamer! I don't think we've had an Ayla booster here, so it's good to see you!

Everybody here is outa sight, they don't bark and they don't bite. You do have to keep an eye on some of the robots, though - and Mekt likes to drop by and zap everyone from time to time.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome Gossamer!

I think the gang has answered most of your questions. If you have any others, feel free to ask away.

-

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome aboard and have a great time here at Legion World.

Eric

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey there Gossamer, this must be about the longest welcoming thread we've had in a good while so it looks like you've made an impact already.

Welcome aboard!

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evil Queen
the eradication of all things good.....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Queen   Email Evil Queen         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks so much everyone. I read thE Legion JSA and Teen Titans thats it. I love Ayla and Star from JSA. Do you guys like JSA?
Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.