Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Celebrate this LMBer: Princess Crujectra! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Celebrate this LMBer: Princess Crujectra!
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
We LOVE our Princess!!!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
You guys are too kind, really :blush:

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
The Princess is an ongoing walking talking example of class, dignity, friendship, charm, beauty and the benefits of wearing a good bra...

[lol]

As KP so rightly said above, we love you Cru!

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
The Princess is a class act!

Love ya Cru!!!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Her Highness never has a harsh word and keeps her cool, regardless of what fracas we LWers get into. That's a rare gift, and I wish I shared it. She also does great sketches which always make me smile. Our Crown Jewel!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
to your royal highness, the Princess Crujectra i knell before your majestry !!!

how can i be of service to you [Wink] ......

Matthew.

[ January 15, 2004, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: the boy with UltraPowers ]

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
to your royal highness, the Princess Crujectra i knell before your majestry !!!

how can i be of service to you [Wink] ......

Matthew.

here's the serious post now !!!

just want to say how much i [love] the Princess !!! she's probably one of the posters i've known the longest since joining the "DCMBs" over 3 years ago !!!

and from there onto the Yahoo "LMBP" group and now here at "LEGION WORLD" and it's been such a pleasure, being your friend [Smile] !!!

so here's a big [hug] from me to you !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor Mayavale
Enlightened!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor Mayavale           Edit/Delete Post     
Moons of Klithock!

This would be a good place to tell the story of the "Ample Bosom that launched a thousand ships"... if I were in a story-telling mood!

Here's wishing you the best in this lifetime my dear, and may you not be betrayed and murdered by someone you thought you could trust!

--------------------
I LIKE IKE!!

Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Cru rocks! Without a doubt one of my favorite posters! [Smile]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, thank you Nighty, dear! And nothing shows you care like posting pictures!

Your album is right over there, dear [angel]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
Oh, thank you Nighty, dear! And nothing shows you care like posting pictures!

Your album is right over there, dear [angel]

After you! [Big Grin]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Princess Crujectra, Your Highness, you lead with grace, beauty, objectivity and benevolence. You are a vision and an inspiration.
From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I still can't get over the fact that Cru is a guy!
In my mind, I see Cru as a Goldie Hawn type: charming and effervescent, but classy and smart.

And I guess all that is true, whatever gender he/she is.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:
Cat Framer

I don't believe for a minute that Stoopid Cat wasn't the culprit...
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Our Crown Jewel!

Heavy is the head... [Big Grin]

That wears the crown. [lol] [Wink]

[ January 15, 2004, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: STU ]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.