Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Keep that stupid statue off of page one!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Keep that stupid statue off of page one!!!!!!!!!!!
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
"Nuff Said!!!!!"

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, I'm the one who said no one was allowed to post in the thread. But nooooooooooooo, no one wanted to listen!

So now I encourage people to bump the thread of the statue of the legendary Cobalt Kid and to post in it! If you post in it, I'll reply! [Wink]

For Abin and SoM of course [Smile] !

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

And Ye shall be sorely disappointed, for thou hast pledged to never revive that heinous thing thyself and the numberless masses of Legion World are far smarter than to ever revive yon heinous monument to narcissistic excess.

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I knew you'd remember the pledge! Damn [Smile] !

Well, someone else is more than welcome to revive the thread to page one [Wink] ! Don't do it for me, do it for Abin!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! The Statue is DOOMED NOW!!!

Doomed I tell you!!!!

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, we don't really need the statue now that we've got this wonderful thread to remind us how much we adore Cobalt Kid and to sing his praises!

Personally, I think he's done a damn fine job as a co-Triumvir and Head of Security!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Curses!!!! Foiled Again!!!!

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Eryk Davis Ester

That's what's so great about Cobie!

No matter how much adversity you throw at him, he always seems to perservere!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Thanks EDE, I really appreciate it! Sometimes I think that I'm not appreciated for being a Triumvir, Head of Security, co-owner of chocolatte and the idol and hero of millions of adoring Legion Worlders! It's great to know that I'm appreciated and I'm doing a great job!

I think you're doing a pretty damn good job yourself a fellow triumvir, especially since I know how hard the job is! Great work EDE!

Another thread celebrating Legion World's greatest hero, Cobalt Kid! Thanks EDE!

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
*expects Abin to self-delete this topic any minute now [Big Grin] *

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

[puke] [Mad] [puke] [Mad]

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
I think you're doing a pretty damn good job yourself a fellow triumvir, especially since I know how hard the job is! Great work EDE!

Thanks, Cobie! But let's not forget, this thread is about you!

It is a perfect example of how kind and generous and noble you are that you would take up space on YOUR thread by praising me, however!

Abin Quank

quote:
Originally posted by Sanity or Madness?:
*expects Abin to self-delete this topic any minute now [Big Grin] *

As much as I would like too after that last display of Triumvir Narcissism, it would only serve to move that hated piece of junk one spot closer to page one.

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Aw, I know you're really just trying to make sure that I stay modest Abin! I know it'd break your heart to see Legion World's greatest hero show a slight display of narciscism, with you looking up to me and all!

I appreciate the sentiment EDE, but you know how I am! It's hard for me to accept praise without recognizing the attributes of other wonderful Legion World posters [Wink] ! I guess I'm just too modest for my own good!

Eryk Davis Ester

Hmm... I just realized what this thread is missing!

A link to the Statue Itself!

Now no one needs to bump up the statue thread, since we will always have this delightful thread on page one that we can use to take us there!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.