Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » We Miss You Future

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We Miss You Future
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
Come back to us when you can. If it will encourage your swift return to MMB posting, we'll turn a couple of Cobie's statues into Future ones. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Only if there are enough left to be turned into STU ones. [Big Grin]

We hope to see more of the Future in the future! [Cool]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Where have you been Future? Mid-terms already?
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
STU, I'm surprised you haven't had your statue erected yet. Your day is coming.

I hope Future hasn't caught the "bug" that we seem to be passing one another, through the aether.

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I want my Future!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Academia is fine, but a well-balanced life includes a little space-fluff. Hope you get back here for your dose soon, Future.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Ack! Just came in today to get my dose of space-fluff. Cramer is right, can't balance life without it!

Midterms are no big deal now; I've mainly just been off-line trying to reclaim a social life. I've been spending way too much time with my roommates and TV now, so when I hop online I really don't want to stay on for too long and miss all the apartment happenings. (There were people bashing a pinata outside for no reason last night, for instance).

I'll try to check in more regularly, though now I don't have the urge to respond to every thread and pad the post-count. Quality posting from now on!

...and I'll get back to LMBP: the Movie, someday. It just might be during Christmas. [Razz] Thanks to everyone in my 'extended family' for the well-wishes.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Future, been there and know what it's like! Hopefully you'll be able to balance the two [Wink]

Besides, I figured all those star-struck coeds were trying to keep you to themselves (the nerve of those shameless hussies!).

Try to stop more, but enjoy college life to the fullest! (I certainly I did and still kinda am [Big Grin] )

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Future's back
and you're gonna be in trouble
hey la, hey la
Future's back!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Future's so bright
I gotta wear shades!

(Welcome back, F-man!)

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
FUTURE'S BACK?????? WHERE?????????

YAY!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.