Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Where the heck is Future? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Where the heck is Future?
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I miss him.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I've been wondering, myself.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

*Sigh*! What fun's an anniversary with our young, superstar poster?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe he's just off getting the anniversary bumper stickers ready.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Bah! I bet some cute co-eds have gotten the better of him!
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I hoep he shows up soon. The Spaceopoly Forum is pretty lonely without my fellow advisors [Frown]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Gone, but not forgotten. Maybe he was a visiting time traveller after all.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I've wondered that too from time to time! I hope Future is doing good, but I have no doubt that some little vixen or ten is keeping him occupied!

Hopefully he'll be stopping by sometime soon since the summer is here, and that's when he was doing a ton of posting last year.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Future was a good kid. Unlike the rest of you ruffians!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I used to be a good kid, until I got hooked up with that Ester fella!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Great Kaiser's Bun! Who'd have thought I'd have such a negative influence?
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I love throwing the blame on you, even though its been me who has led you astray many times!
Eryk Davis Ester

I've still got the pain in my shins to show for it!

[ July 03, 2005, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
You two have such far-reaching influence that even I've been affected!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Jillikers! With such missing LMBers as Stu, Lardlad, icefire, and Space Tart showing back up in time for LMB Infinite Crisis, could Future be next?
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.