Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Romping with Redcoats in the Woods (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Romping with Redcoats in the Woods
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
And at the end of the day I needed a drink before we head out to the pub. [LOL]

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigglebot Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigglebot Girl   Email Gigglebot Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
i can,t believe i spent the weekend with this lot of vagabonds.

And yes everyone we did drink the rest of the bottle. (to keep warm).

I must be mad.

--------------------
Pass me my Super Lollypop.

From: Northumberland | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigglebot Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigglebot Girl   Email Gigglebot Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
edited because i made a boo boo [Frown]

[ March 28, 2006, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: Gigglebot Girl ]

--------------------
Pass me my Super Lollypop.

From: Northumberland | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Gigglebot, we think you're a dear but honestly your sanity was NEVER in question.
You live with Darden, we KNOW there's something not-quite-right.

it's ok though, with this lot you fit right in...or in other words, you don't HAVE to be crazy to post here but it helps.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Well I must be doing something right!

Last night was the AGM and Party. AS is the way of these things I ate and drank too much.

But we have a number of awards and stuff handed out during the AGM, Solider of the year and stuff.

So I was gob smacked to receive the Commanding Officers award for Meritorious Service this year. Some very nice things said etc, and I am now at home nursing a hangover and a Silver Bugle award.

Nice to be appreciated isn’t it

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:

So I was gob smacked to receive the Commanding Officers award for Meritorious Service this year. Some very nice things said etc, and I am now at home nursing a hangover and a Silver Bugle award.

no wonder the revolutionists won. The best of the redcoats were plastered.
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

So true, so true.

Given that we got an offical ration of 6 pints of beer a day, or a pint of wine or two thirds of a pint of rum, and we would nick any extras we could find, I'm surprised we could stand up straight enough to fire our muskets.

[LOL]

--------------------
Faithfull

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Or, when in doubt, mix it all together, as demonstrated here:

Click for fullsize image

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

that, dear boy, is Sloe Gin a rather delightful drink that warms the cockels, so to speak.

--------------------
Faithfull

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.