Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » I took the day off

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I took the day off
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Need to use up those vacations days before year's end. I went out drinking with my brother and a buddy yesterday for football and bar-hopping.

Slept late.

Finally took a shower at 3:30 PM (yay! like college!). I did have to call work once to make sure the reinsurance world is still operating correctly.

Lots of comic reading to catch up on. The latest Spirit was awesome. Avengers: Initiative is lacking something. I'm going to reread my Solo Issues for Darwyn Cooke, Jordi Bernet and Mike Allred.

*May* watch a movie. Either 'Phantasm', '300' or 'Green Street Holligans'.

Also informed Lady Cobalt I will not do anything around the condo, much to her chagrin (I figure she'll let me have it about ten minutes after getting home from work).

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
tick, tock, tick, tock...

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I already had the day off.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:

Ditto. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
As did I! Veteran's Day was transposed to today, although my library is open Sundays and we were open yesterday which was the actual day! Go figure!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Read tons of comics, drank coffee all day and ended up watching the Romeo and Juliet 90's remake. It was a lot more entertaining and better than I remembered. Lady Cobalt loves that movie. Now she owes me one and I will collect tomorrow night with '300' [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:

Ditto. [Big Grin]
Thritto. [Good]

(I know, I know... "no fair, the invalid's got EVery day off...!  - ") [ROTFLMAO]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Hm, a case could be argued then that "Pov gets off more than anyone else". Which makes sense [Razz]
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Read tons of comics, drank coffee all day and ended up watching the Romeo and Juliet 90's remake. It was a lot more entertaining and better than I remembered. Lady Cobalt loves that movie. Now she owes me one and I will collect tomorrow night with '300' :D

Wow, you're really settling into married life fast.
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
"Pov gets off more than anyone else".

I -wish-... :Kaantu: [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I took that day off too.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
What is this "Day Off" thing you guy's are talking about?

How do you get one?

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Abin, get back to work! [Razz] :

quote:
Originally posted by Lad Boy:
quote:
Read tons of comics, drank coffee all day and ended up watching the Romeo and Juliet 90's remake. It was a lot more entertaining and better than I remembered. Lady Cobalt loves that movie. Now she owes me one and I will collect tomorrow night with '300' [Big Grin]

Wow, you're really settling into married life fast.
I know [Eek!]
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
(I figure she'll let me have it about ten minutes after getting home from work).

I'm guessing that in this case, "it" is NOT a euphemism for sex [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Sell bowling averages under the counter. That's how I do it anyway.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.