Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Security Alert: The LardLad Algorithm has stolen my avatar (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Security Alert: The LardLad Algorithm has stolen my avatar
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Be careful, it is using a known Cobalt Kid avatar, and is not to be confused with me. I don't want its deviousness to be mistaken for Cobalt Kid. I get in enough trouble as it is for my deviousness.

It is presumed the algorithm is dangerous. After all, think of all the poor young ladies who might throw themselves at this visage, only to be devastated by the knowledge that its only some devious algorithm.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Bah! You weren't using it anyway!

And, so far, it's only gotten me a couple dozen slaps (and at least one flog) in the (virtual) face! Seems you've pissed off quite a few ladies in your time!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I wonder if this makes the LardLad Algorithm one of the current officers of the Cobalt Kid Fan-Club?

I'm an inspiration to all types of sentients!

You're welcome Legion World! [Wink]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
I wonder if this makes the LardLad Algorithm one of the current officers of the Cobalt Kid Fan-Club?

Or perhaps I'm trying to further defame your reputation more than it already has been?

[Hmmm?]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Impossible!
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I predict the two characters will merge into one in Semifinal Crisis!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Lardy's just trying to get some of my extremely large post count! [Wink]
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
...among (*ahem*) other kinds of large counts.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Most donuts consumed in a day?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Hm, that sounds like it could be dirty, FC [Big Grin]
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
I predict the two characters will merge into one in Semifinal Crisis!

Will Semi Transparent Fellow be involved in this Crisis?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Hm, that sounds like it could be dirty, FC [Big Grin]

Oh no. The donuts are clean and were not taken from the dumpster behind Dunkin' Donuts. And those are not ants, they are mobile poppy seeds.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
It could be dirty, if Cobie wants it to be. After all, this is the time of the Roman Saturnalia, during which you consume all your liquor and, I suppose, eat up all the donuts - then go out and steal avatars.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I heard that stealing avatars was one of the first winter solstice traditions.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Awright, awRIGHT, already! Wah-wah-wah, bitch-bitch-BITCH!

Cobal, I'm back to using one of Lardy's own avatars again! Happy?

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.