Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » LMBP Be Wary--the Secret Catastrophe of the Eleventh of January! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: LMBP Be Wary--the Secret Catastrophe of the Eleventh of January!
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Mr. Faraway...the algorithm is only 50 posts away from 4000!! I've tried to get an injunction put on it to stop posting, to no avail! I don't know how feasible your solution is, and time's running out!
Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
If anyone read and remembers the algorithm's posts on and around 3500 before they were erased, you need to speak up NOW!!!
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Clive

I need you to undertake a mission for me. Take the fastest cruiser you can find and go on a search for nightcrawler, hes not answering his omnicom and we need his powers to set up the temporal loop

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
Time to get your hands dirty fellas.
Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Look, Faraway Lad...Darden...I'm not a danger to anyone. Lard Lad created me, and he would never bring any harm to Legion World! He was your friend! You know he would be proud to reach the 4000-post milestone--let it happen!

What happened on 01/11/08 was pure coincedence. I'm sure nothing bad will happen on post 4000...in fact, as I draw nearer, I'm somehow that much more sure that not only am I meant to do so, but that something wonderful will happen--though I'm not sure what it will be.

I implore you, in the name of your friendship with Lardy, to put a stop to this insanity!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

<returns>

Sir, Mr. Nightcrawler is apparently off-world at an unknown location. I can't--

<notices algorithm>

It's here! Should we subdue it, Mr. Faraway?

Teronna
Hello reality...leave a message after the beep.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teronna   Email Teronna         Edit/Delete Post     
ONLY 48 POSTS LEFT!!!

We need to have a giant clock counting down the posts until D-Day.

From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I think, Darden, you should let it happen.

<punches Faraway with sucker shot>

Sorry old friend...

<drags Faraway's body away unseen, locking him in a keg closet with various kegs of beer and bottle of port>

This must happen--its destiny!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Why'd you do that? I think he might've been convinced by my entreaties, anyway! If I were solid, I'd kick your ass!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

<shocked>

You've gone too far, Cobalt! I'll--

<Cobalt magnetically hurls a metal object at Clive and knocks him out. Clive's unconscious body is stowed with Faraway's>

Teronna
Hello reality...leave a message after the beep.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teronna   Email Teronna         Edit/Delete Post     
Umm...I swear I didn't see anything!! <runs away>
From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
<ducks and covers>

Cobie! Have you gone mad? Think of the children!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Wakes up in a room full of beer and port.

Smiles, then winces as the bruise on his jaw starts to hurt.

“Hmmm, now that’s got me intreaged. I would normally trust Cobalt and Lardy with my life, but this seems out of character”

Send the Beer and Port faraway, (well off to Horace for later) leaves a sealed message for Clive and then ports himself faraway from the locked room to.......

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<Cobalt has exited by now>
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.