Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Dr. Mayavale's Campaign non-HQ - in the streets of Legion World! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dr. Mayavale's Campaign non-HQ - in the streets of Legion World!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
He hasn't announced he's running yet, and I'm too lazy to create a real HQ or campaign, but anyone with any sense knows Dr. Mayavale should be running this group!

I just hope when he's finally elected I get to be in charge of spiking people's drinks with strange alien drugs.

Now come join us lurkers, alt-IDs, misfits and people who don't have a clue what's going on! There's booze, drugs, casual sex, poetry and attempts to reconcile all comic book continuities into one coherent timeline!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
He hasn't announced he's running yet, and I'm too lazy to create a real HQ or campaign, but anyone with any sense knows Dr. Mayavale should be running this group!

I just hope when he's finally elected I get to be in charge of spiking people's drinks with strange alien drugs.

Now come join us lurkers, alt-IDs, misfits and people who don't have a clue what's going on! There's booze, drugs, casual sex, poetry and attempts to reconcile all comic book continuities into one coherent timeline!

well remove the mention of poetry and you might just have a winning paltform there Doctor.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
I have discovered indisputable holographic evidence of illegal activities at Dr. M's tent. He's been corrupting the youth of Legion World.

**Shows a holo of a nervous Tamaranean woman. The face censored but it is obviously herself giving the Doctor payment at the Mediation Tent. The Doctor is seen handing the woman a baggie of dessicated green vegetable matter.**

Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Mayavale is selling dehydrated soup stock? Appalling! He's undermining our culinary standards!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I've asked the Doctor what he thinks about the controversary surrounding poetry in his campaign and he replied that 'the wheezing mists themselves are pure poetry'. Actually, what he said was a bit more complicated than that and I got lost when he started talking about Cicero's death in Ancient Rome, but I think we all get the jist.

In the meantime, Nova, let me know when you plan on going to the Doctor's tent next...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know, that was a lotta soup base.
Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
I've asked the Doctor what he thinks about the controversary surrounding poetry in his campaign and he replied that 'the wheezing mists themselves are pure poetry'.

Wheezing mists? The Doc must be smoking the wrong kind of soup base.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I think it would be great if we got Mayavale elected. It would bring the LMB full circle and make us all post-modern and hip again, instead of being the tired old 'regime' we've been. We used to be The Teen Titans or the X-Men, but now we've become Superman.

If Mayavale gets elected, I'll officially let go of all my security office power and positions in an attempt symbolize this new era of LMB prosperity! I, of course, won't ever do that for another candidate [Big Grin]

Doctor Mayavale
Enlightened!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor Mayavale           Edit/Delete Post     
My dear friends, my old buddy Cobalt Kid has just hit upon the main reason why I am seeking the position of LMB leader. It is time for a change. And Mayavale is the only candidate who can bring genuine change to the LMB.

I thus unveil the new kolkageaia, or, as you might call it, a slogan, of the Mayavale campaign:

LIFETIMES OF EXPERIENCE ACCOMPLISHING CHANGE!

--------------------
I LIKE IKE!!

Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
I would be more inclined to consider voting for Dr. Mayavale if he had bothered to vote in the last election, in which he was also a candidate. His failure to do so makes it difficult for me to take his candidacy seriously.

--------------------
"Gee, Brainy, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Bouncing Boy: try to take over the United Planets!!"
They're B.B. and The Brain ...

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

To note vote is to express political power in a non-traditional way! Another symbol of change!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Dr. Mayavale,

There is a question specifically for you in the debate thread.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
I think it would be great if we got Mayavale elected. It would bring the LMB full circle and make us all post-modern and hip again, instead of being the tired old 'regime' we've been. We used to be The Teen Titans or the X-Men, but now we've become Superman.

If Mayavale gets elected, I'll officially let go of all my security office power and positions in an attempt symbolize this new era of LMB prosperity! I, of course, won't ever do that for another candidate [Big Grin]

Who are you and what have you doen with the real Cobalt Kid? [Wink]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor Mayavale
Enlightened!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor Mayavale           Edit/Delete Post     
The same door can be both entrance and exit.

--------------------
I LIKE IKE!!

Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.