Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Hey Everyone ... Newbie to the boards on deck!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey Everyone ... Newbie to the boards on deck!
Jesse321
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse321   Author's Homepage   Email Jesse321         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Everyone,

My name is Jesse and I'm a new member to the boards from sunny south Florida, a couple of friends of mine told me about your boards and as a fan of the Legion for over 30 years, I just had to join in.

I have few surprises that I will be posting in the fan art section ... drop over and let me know what you think.

Hope to get to know everyone as I go along!

Jess

From: Sunrise, FL | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to Legion World, Jess.

Unlike the X-men, there is no doubt you'll survive the experience. I look forward to seeing your artwork. You are lucky because I no longer make newbies post a limerick. But feel free to do so (the Limerick thread is in the Spaceopoly forum)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
welcome, Jess!

I hope you like it here! We've got a nice little community of great people from all over the place!

Don't be afraid to dive in - we're basically all very welcoming and respectful of varying opinions. Everyone's a newbie at one point or another!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome, welcome!

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome, Jesse!

We may not expect limericks anymore, but we do expect newbies to put in time in the "inane" threads over on Mission Monitor Board. (How else are we going to keep inanity moving forward?)

Seriously, feel free to post in whatever capacity you choose. We're a pretty easy bunch (but watch out for that Lard Lad algorithm!).

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Newbie? Attack!!!

[Wink]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to Legion World, Jesse. Formal attire for Sunday dinner, gloves optional.

Are you by any chance related to Jesse307?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.