Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Congratulations to New Leader Faraway Lad and Co-Deputy Leaders Nova Girl and Clive! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Congratulations to New Leader Faraway Lad and Co-Deputy Leaders Nova Girl and Clive!
The Election Tyrant
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Election Tyrant           Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations to you three and thank you to all who ran. See you next time!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay! So that's what? Faraway Lad's third term? But w00t~ Good job, guys (and gal)!

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations, everyone! And, yes, Clive, you can have your Co-Deputy Leader's Office at the Rookery! [Smile]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
And, yes, Clive, you can have your Co-Deputy Leader's Office at the Rookery! [Smile]

Thank you very much, Mister Rocky!

Oh, my! I got (co)deputy!

They like me! They really like me!!!

[Smile]

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations Far, Nova and Clive - the FNC Administration!

Will you be naming Dr. Mayavale to head a committee or something as a consolation prize?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Faraway always did serve the best booze during LMB meetings! Congrats all!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
FNC... sounds like a revolutionary front!

Congratualtions, one and all!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats to all.

Faraway, just a reminder, I still have those negatives.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Congrats to all.

In those immortal words. "publish and be dammed" [Smile]

I have nothing to be ashamed off. Well except that one time Cobalt and I and Eliza......

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
Yay! So that's what? Faraway Lad's third term? But w00t~ Good job, guys (and gal)!

I think it is two terms as leader and one as deputy Cali. After all that experience I dont belive people voted for it again. [LOL]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
quote:
Congrats to all.

I have nothing to be ashamed off. Well except that one time Cobalt and I and Eliza......

To remind you. One shows you refusing a drink.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
quote:
Congrats to all.

To remind you. One shows you refusing a drink.
Never!! Its a fake, it must be. [LOL]

--------------------
Faithfull

Faraway Lad

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
FNC... sounds like a revolutionary front!

Congratualtions, one and all!

Kent

Glad to see your safe from damnation after the election. Hope the free booze makes up for the hard work you put in fixing..erm...I mean assisting in the election.

The FNC cabinet will be anything but revolutionary. In fact i plan on making no changes in policy, or in the administration. I have no time for those who make changes for changes sake.

--------------------
Faithfull

Faraway Lad

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Congratulations Far, Nova and Clive - the FNC Administration!

Will you be naming Dr. Mayavale to head a committee or something as a consolation prize?

Given Dr Mayvale's propensity for reincarnation I think we pass on that and allow him to lead the LMBP on his own at some unspecified point in the future.

--------------------
Faithfull

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
congrats everyone!!! [Bouncing Boy]
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.