Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Congratulations to New Leader Faraway Lad and Co-Deputy Leaders Nova Girl and Clive! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Congratulations to New Leader Faraway Lad and Co-Deputy Leaders Nova Girl and Clive!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Congratulations Far, Nova and Clive - the FNC Administration!

Will you be naming Dr. Mayavale to head a committee or something as a consolation prize?

Given Dr Mayvale's propensity for reincarnation I think we pass on that and allow him to lead the LMBP on his own at some unspecified point in the future.
Or some unspecified time in the past.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
The FNC cabinet is a liquor cabinet.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Dr. Mayavale for Surgeon General?

I'm have to work some stuff out with my Chief of Staff.

Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations to the three of you!

[Cheers]

[Cheers]

[Cheers]

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:

What's the liquor doing in the cabinet? Someone might accidentally lock it up by accident.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Gods, you guys voted Clive in?

Yeesh, I guess that's what you get with low voter turnout... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:

you can trust ME with the key.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats.

Now, where do I go to become part of the former Deputies society...

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Where's my society? *pouts*

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Oooo there's a society? Will I get to wear cute outfits?

I hope the outfits are cuter than the ones at the Sodalicium Negotitora Galactica. Those hooded cloaks and robes make me look silly. I also hate the meetings. The only girl amongst a bunch of old banker dudes tends to get hit on a lot. Like Ewww.

Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm... This "FNC" Administration has a good chance of being quite amusing...

Perhaps, Just Perhaps, they'll survive the entire term.

IF they're amusing enough to certain people.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Noble Faraway Lad! Now that you are in office, good sir, perhaps we shall fix some of the long-standing problems that have plagued the LMB and Legion World.

Come, come...

<hands Faraway a brande and a cigar>

...lets get away from all this riff-raff and discuss these matters like gentleman.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:

*Ahem*
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Noble Faraway Lad! Now that you are in office, good sir, perhaps we shall fix some of the long-standing problems that have plagued the LMB and Legion World.

Come, come...

<hands Faraway a brande and a cigar>

...lets get away from all this riff-raff and discuss these matters like gentleman.

Puts R J Brande back down in his chair and follows Cobalt to secluded corner by the fire. Settling down in the leather chairs, he orders a 1994 quinta Port from a small vineyard.

"So Cobalt, Where do we start".......

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:

It's so secret that we don't have a thread.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.