Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Legion World's "The Others" (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Legion World's "The Others"
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Jorge:
I want to be Richard Alpert. (the actor IS cuban).

He is also mysterious and been on the island longer than people think. I used to mod the Legion board at some other place. [Smile]

First Lardy takes Jacob from me, now Jorge is taking Richard. May I should be a palm tree. [Wink]
Didn't you want to be Hurley? And Richard was a fall back character for you?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Eryk, I'm sorry, but I've nominated you to be Ben. (Scooter is Jacob).

Hmm... I don't really see myself as Ben. I think I should be the smoke monster!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Jorge:
I want to be Richard Alpert. (the actor IS cuban).

He is also mysterious and been on the island longer than people think. I used to mod the Legion board at some other place. [Smile]

First Lardy takes Jacob from me, now Jorge is taking Richard. May I should be a palm tree. [Wink]
Didn't you want to be Hurley? And Richard was a fall back character for you?
Well if we are talking strictly The Others then I couldn't be Hurley. But if we are including the regulars then Hurley it is. And heaven help anyone who tries to take him! [Smile]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
You should review the original LOST thread. I posted something very similar, for very different reasons. [Wink]
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Fine! I'll be Ben!

But just to let you know, I will kill you all if I need to.

And I've got a man on your ship.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
So, does anything happen in our first season?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Sexy Results...thats what happens.

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
So, does anything happen in our first season?

Questions are raised. Mysteries arise. Secrets are partially revealed.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Dead people appear. But they may be me.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd check the directory if I were you. One of the posters may not have been on the DCMBs!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Ooooo so Ethan (played today by ActorLad) is sent to inflitarte all the newbies. He'll pretend to be nice, but in the end he'll only turn on them.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
:Kid Prime bursts into the room, bloody (well, greasy) and maimed:

In case any of you have been wondering where I've been lately, I was taken... by the others!
:Passes out on the floor:

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
:Kid Prime bursts into the room, bloody (well, greasy) and maimed:

In case any of you have been wondering where I've been lately, I was taken... by the others!
:Passes out on the floor:

:shocked and scared look:

*Flashback: Quislet, Esq. is walking through a grocery store. He passes by a woman, whom we know as Fat Cramer, picking a jar of mint jelly off the shelf.: End Flashback*

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.