Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » A Gift from the Planet Balumphus (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A Gift from the Planet Balumphus
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
In honor of the great hero, Cobalt Kid, I do hereby present the citizens of Legion World whth this magnificent statue.

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
[aside]Great, Balumphus was one of those planets I visited when I went on one of those mulitple 'Jim Morrison acid trips spiritual journeys' I go on during every crisis we have to bring my character to the next part of his spiritual journey. My only recollection is a lot of naked women with yellow-orangey skin worshipping me as some type of uber-husband deity, but then consuming too much wine and even *more* acid[/aside]

A mighty statue indeed. Great package too, though not quite in proportion with the rest of the statue.

Unfortunately, these days, this type of iconography does little for me...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
From certain angles it looks a little like Jim.J Bullock. And what's that it's holding ?!?
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
No! This can't be happening!

It must be a bad dream...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
You'd think that, wouldn't you?
Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
Why is that cow looking at me????

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teronna
Hello reality...leave a message after the beep.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teronna   Email Teronna         Edit/Delete Post     
Wait...is this a nude statue? [Eek!]
From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie would not allow a nude statue. It would reveal too much - or not enough.

Ms. Wednesday, On behalf of Legion World, I accept this wonderous gift. It will look great in front of the Cobalt Kid Head of Security Library that is presently in the works. Allow me to have this statue transported to the location choosen for the library.

(aside to Abin) I think in the middle of Desolation Swamp is the site for the "Library".

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:

(aside to Abin) I think in the middle of Desolation Swamp is the site for the "Library".

[ROTFLMAO]

<THE STATUE VANISHES IN A BLINDING BURST OF EMERALD ENERGY>

I have delivered the statue to it's ultimate destination for you, Ms. Wednesday.

No need to thank me... Just part of the service...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
...suddenly, a wooded garden on Winath got a lot more crowded...
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
The statue appears to be very attractive to bees...

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
say... where'd Devlin go?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teronna
Hello reality...leave a message after the beep.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teronna   Email Teronna         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
The statue appears to be very attractive to bees...

Hmm...and seagulls too.
From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
"Little do they know that statue of the legendary poster known as Cobalt Kid is really me... Chameleon Boy!"
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Balumphus would be a good name for that angry bull that's Udder Nonsense's avatar.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.