Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Gorilla poll (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Gorilla poll
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
I can honestly say I'm surprised it's taken this long, but that doesn't mean I'm a gorilla fan.

Maybe they all emigrated to the Gorilla Nebula.

Ooh! That's an idea worth five ergloks!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I like that too!

I'm up for a gorilla Legionnaire! Definitely a full-on gorilla too, not just a goofy little monkey.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
unless it's Brass Monkey?
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blockade Boy:
I foresee some poo being flung Kent's way, maybe even superpoo.

Don't fret, Kent. If there's a Y-chromosome mammal-killing plague, you and I may be the last two men on earth.

On second thought, I guess there a couple of reasons to worry about that outcome, too.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
I'm up for a gorilla Legionnaire! Definitely a full-on gorilla too, not just a goofy little monkey.

Absolutely! None of this Koko nonsense [No] that was just wrong!

If Colossal Boy can become Micro Lad and Star Boy retconned into a black guy why can't another character become a gorilla? Reflecto could become Mirror Gorilla for instance. The Threeboot could become a gorilla lovers heaven with very little additional work!

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Well with the poll closed we have a tie! Fully a third of those that voted agreed that a gorilla Legionaire would make a grand tie-in to the twenty first century DC universe while another third agreed that frankly it's a disgrace it's taken this long for there to be a gorilla onthe team!

Thank you all for your support with this, here's hoping Mr Shooter sees just how much support there is from amongst the fans for one of our simian cousins to join the group.

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.