Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Legion World needs a scary monster attacking people

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Legion World needs a scary monster attacking people
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
with some sort of mystery to it (we'll reveal the mystery in 2011).

Something like [Every-Ten-Years Monster] with a little bit of [Pulsar Stargrave] thrown in.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll save everyone the 3 years of trouble: the monster is/will be revealed to be....Click Here For A SpoilerCobalt Kid's LIBIDO!!!

[ March 20, 2008, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: Lard Lad ]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Its been awhile since I impregnated any young female posters. I'd like to think those days are behind us. [Big Grin]

<cue ominous music and close-up on evil smile>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
<cue ominous music and close-up on evil smile>

Are those...termites? [Eek!]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

The real evil monster is all those inane post threads. THREE OF THEM? Three of them on page 1? What in the hell?

No wonder the MMB seemed so boring for so long!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Just three? I thought there were at least TEN?!?!?!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

That's what it feels like! Then there's the two 'answering questions with...', but they don't really count. Then the Rhyme thread, which is basically another inane one (making it four).

Its enough to make a young man's eyes glaze over when he enters the MMB. I'd rather have wanton topics about an evil race of deities trying to kill us all, or sexual innuendo going too far!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
...or sexual innuendo going too far!

[Drool]

Now THOSE were the days!!!!

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I tried that by broaching the subject of Howard the Duck and Beverly Switzer (the human), and got a negative response.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Great Gravy! Be careful what you wish for, Cobie! We might accidentally awaken Giant Kool-Aid Man if we're not careful!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

OHHHHHHH YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

--------------------

Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe the MMB is just in a super-proper Victorian like phase (parlor games anyone!?). If so, the back-lash should be good.
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Hm, I think Ram Boy may be on to something. This is definitely the Victorian prudish phase of the MMB, perhaps reaching its end?

The Coming of the Giant Kool-Aid Man should be fearsome, yet interesting!

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
The waning days of the Victorian Age were the Gay 90s...

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.