Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

This topic has been moved to Bits o' Legionnaire Business.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Boy! Am I thirsty!

Author Topic: Boy! Am I thirsty!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Kool-aid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Part of a nearby wall collapses. Through the dust and debris a large hulking figure can be seen in shadow. Is it that fun-loving animated pitcher of sweet fruit flavored drinks or something more ominous?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Just look at all that debris and plaster falling into the Kool-Aid. Er...you want me to drink that? Is it safe?*
*Stolen from Dane Cook

[ March 22, 2008, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Ever wonder who would win in a fight- Kool Aid guy or the Hawaiian Punch dude?
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe they would fall in love, instead?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Kool-Aid is 2 parts water, 1 part poison and 7 parts evil, according to Pat Robertson or Steven Colbert. If they say so, it must be true.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teronna
Hello reality...leave a message after the beep.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teronna   Email Teronna         Edit/Delete Post     
I think Cobie's Kool-Aid has a 4th ingredient. But you didn't hear that from me...
From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
This site does a pretty good job of explaining Kool-Aid Man's Powers Product Information & Safety Superhero Education Rangers

"Basically, he's just like that annoying waiter who keeps interrupting your meal to ask if you need more ice water or fresh salsa, except 2000lbs heavier, twice as perky, and strong enough to snap cinder blocks with his..." - gotta love that

[ March 21, 2008, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: Ram Boy ]

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I decided to turn this into a tag-team story. So this is being moved to Bits

*as the dust settles, out steps Mammoth, founding member of the Fearsome Five.*

If you ever want to see your Beloved Kool-Aid Man again, you'll rescue my sister Selinda!

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.