Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Things can only get better *sings crappy 90s song* (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Things can only get better *sings crappy 90s song*
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
stiff upper lip, amigo... as rough as this time is, better days are ahead.

you are stong, you are good, and you are more than capable of getting a grip on things; the negaitives are only temporary.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
stiff upper lip, amigo... as rough as this time is, better days are ahead.

you are stong, you are good, and you are more than capable of getting a grip on things; the negaitives are only temporary.

Better days are indeed ahead...^_^

I quit my job. Which, ok, a bit scary at the moment but it is a welcome change. I'm elligible for up to $20,000 in victims comp due to lackof income until I manage to find something, And have enough bar contacts to tide me over with bar work until then.

I'm going back to adelaide for a week come this thursday. Robyn and Richard (parents) will also be in town so they're paying for my tickets.

A boy named Paul who I used to date has booked me a hotel, For non-dubious, perfectly sympathetic reasons. Penthouse suite no less.

After I get back I begin savign, As I have intentions of Visiting a friend in Sweden, And then coming back to Australia a year later via the US.

So I'm Happier, ish, and I have a cool new scar. Everyone knows cjhicks dig scars.

Every day is freshly ground ^_^

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
So....some news and happening...

I've moved back to Newcastle, which while it may be small and ugly and smell a bit like feet is mine and I love it...

Ive been hanging out with my best friend who I havent seen in years and its just like old times

I have a job interview tomorrow *fingers crossed* for a really REALLY good job which is pretty much in the bag *touch wood*

I may or may not being seeing Adam, who you may or may not remember me seeing at around this point last year...I initially broke it off because he was too young but Ive gotten over that. And he's a Legion fan (bonus)...but he's also a Stargate fan (not such a bonus)

And I have tickets booked for Sweden in March next year.

So...Life is on the up and up

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.