Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Congrats to Cobalt Kid (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Congrats to Cobalt Kid
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blockade Boy:
[There were some posters here with more than 20,000. They kind of disappeared. Then I remember some older scruffier types with the same name but lower posting numbers and another group, whose numbers started at zero. It's all very fading in the back of my mind. Red skies, white skies, then a kind of ... banging. I see and read a lot I don't quite understand, posting as a steel wall.

Oh, no! It makes you wonder how many posters have *choke* died and not been remembered.

quote:
Anyhow, congratulations. Do your folks know where you spend your evenings?
They probably think LW keeps him out of trouble.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
All I can say is thank goodness my computer screen at work is set up in a way that no one can walk by and see it! There's at least 8,000 posts there these last few years! [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.