Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » How did you betray Dr. Mayavale in a past life? (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How did you betray Dr. Mayavale in a past life?
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I told him that "Ike" was a really hep indie-rock band that everone was groovin' to.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Mebbe Dwight Eisenhower was Dr M. in another life
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Mayavale:
BAH! Do not make light of your horrible affronts to Mayavale!

Loser Lad, you were not always a loser! In the lifetime you refer to, you were known as Chip Watson, and I was your cousin, Arnie! You always won at everything, and I had to be content living in your shadow! You were President of our High School Class, star of the Football team, College Valedictorian, soon to become a successful businessman! And I, I was a nobody. Lowly Arnie Watson, who was inferior in every way to his cousin Chip!

I might have grown used to your success, had your attitude been better. But NO! It was not to be! You treated me as inferior, constantly mocking and deriding me! And then came that fateful night, when we both were young men with young families! You had married the prettiest girl in town of course, but I loved my Janie, and the son that she bore me! I went to the mall that evening to try to obtain the toy he wanted, but there you were, cruel as ever, taunting me by taking the parking spot that was rightfully mine!

I had to park far away from the mall, on a backstreet where I encountered a gang of street-toughs, who murdered me for my money! All because you wouldn't let me have my parking spot!

This may possibly be the best post. Ever.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
In a past life I granted Doctor Mayavale (or Judy, as he still likes to be called in quiet moments of repose...) three wishes. Without going into detail (it gets rather gross, and illegal in Utah) I added my own little twist to each of his requests! HA HA!

I was a very nasty genie.

[Good] [Doctor Mayavale]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Quislet
Vote for Mighty Mog

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Quislet   Email Kid Quislet         Edit/Delete Post     
I just offered to give him a hand. He's VERY sensitive.

--------------------
"My dance card was getting fuller than a contestant's at a Jandan shurg-off." - Exnihil, The Lost Klordny

From: Frederick, MD | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I told Dr. Mayavale (or Abe as he was known at the time) "Go and enjoy yourself at the theater. You deserve the time off. I hear 'Our American Cousin' is a knee-slapper."

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I bumped this thread for Lard Lad, reminding Mayavale about the repeated betrayals he's had to endure over his thousands of lifetimes.

--------------------

Superboy-Supergirl
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy-Supergirl   Email Superboy-Supergirl         Edit/Delete Post     
i peed in his corn flakes and that's what set the whole thing OFF!

--------------------
Bring back the super-cousins

From: nyc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I once turned him in for tearing those "do not remove" tags off of mattresses.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Every election I vote for Mayavale as LMB leader in hopes he can exact his revenge on all of you!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
I once fed him alive to a bunch of mutated rats...

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.