Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Little Purple Aliens!!! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Little Purple Aliens!!!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Has anyone noticed the abundance of little purple aliens in the Legionverse?

Athramites
Dr. Gym'll and his race
The mischevious little Levitz era Academy student (Can somebody remind me of his name?)
The eye-stalk guys
Who else?

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
There was Power Power in the Academy. His skin was kinda purplish wasn't it?
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Power Boy was a big purple alien, though!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Depends on what you consider big. He was small and stocky. But not as small as the others.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Those Gil D'shpan (or however it's spelled) are small and purpley!
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Good call, Drake!

I hadn't thought of them!

Triad Purple
Interested

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Triad Purple           Edit/Delete Post     
Who are you calling alien, Touston-boy?
From: Cargg | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Triad Neutral
Centered

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Triad Neutral           Edit/Delete Post     
BUSTED, Calamity King!!! But I suppose you are used to hearing that!
From: Cargg | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Triad Orange
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Triad Orange           Edit/Delete Post     
Tee hee hee (with a li'l cap on)
Eryk Davis Ester

Yeah... but usually what's busted isn't me...
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
To Save me looking it up, does anyone know which planet those little purple eye stalk aliens come from. I always thought they were great. [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I'm still waiting for somebody to remind me of the name of the trouble-making academy student...
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's another little purple alien: Kw'ss, head of the Science Police Academy on Thanagar.
Fellow of Gym'll. From Legion Annual Oct. 1985 Found him when I was looking - LOOKING - for a Legion Academy issue. I take all questions very seriously.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
I'm still waiting for somebody to remind me of the name of the trouble-making academy student...

Anything here ring a bell?
Brawler
Cannus
Lamprey
Mandalla
Nightwind
Tomb
Visi-Lad
Warnabros
Western

I'm guessing Warnabros, as in Warner Brothers, get it? Troublesome little critters.

Couldn't find the issue, but these names came from - you guessed it - Legion Help File.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

His name is only found on the guide to the big Giffen Legion poster... I don't even think it's in the Help File.

Was Tomb purple, though?

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.