Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Should I revive these two jokes?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Should I revive these two jokes?
Reep
Resigned

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Reep           Edit/Delete Post     
Now that my DCMB history has seen the light, I would like some honest, or dishonest is okay too, answers as to whether I should revive these two runnings gags that I had back then, which are:

1. Krypto was madly in with Saturn Girl's leg.

2. Saturn Girl is Ferro's aunt.

Actually these are not jokes. They're facts.

I have piles of quantum mechanics that prove it five ways to hell, twice on Sundays, and paid overtime. I also know two quantum mechanics, Larry and Phil (uncompensated for their time,) who are willing right now to go get Phil's sister-in-law, a one-eyed notorary republic, to observe them tell me that, sure, they'll buy that.

But you may not accept the truth. Which is your right as Message Board Posters, and Canadians if that indeed the case and your papers are in order.

Your opinion really isn't gonna make a rat's ass difference. But that's not exactly news is it? Still I thought I give you a fair shot at some real ham-fisted democracy.

This is not a Poll.

This is the infantry.

And that that thing coming over the hill, looking pretty damn scary right now? That's the third burrito you had for lunch.

So we've settled on "yes?"

Ferro thanks you. Krypto thanks you. Saturn Girl... well, I say that was close to sobbing, but it's starting to resemble retching. Oh yes... that's retching. No mistake about it.

It should be stopping soon.

And waiting.

Almost.

And she's... not stopping.

Ah, now she has.

And Ferro's handed his aunt a towel. And Krypto's... oh...

Ferro! Grab his tail! His tail! Uh oh...

[Chameleon Boy]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reep
Resigned

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reep           Edit/Delete Post     
Memorial services for Andrew Nolan, also known as Ferro, will be held this Friday 11:00 at the Shanghalla Memorial Home And Organ Emporium.

Donations may be made in his name to "Khunds without Diet Colas."

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.