Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Back to the Future: the 80's revisted

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Back to the Future: the 80's revisted
MYG
Once a Legionnaire...always a Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MYG   Email MYG         Edit/Delete Post     
I just got rid of aol, but I have signed up for AIM. My only problem is I'm rarely available during those chat times. One day I promise to make the effort to make an appearance. This site is totally unbelievable! A Legion fan (much like myself for about 23 yrs. now)could go insane here! I'm not sure if I've chosen the right avatar for my name sake (MYG...aka Karate Kid II). I won't reveal any SPOILERS here, but there are some exciting things coming down the pike for the LSH!
Some things I would like to see are the return of Garth, Jan, Gim and Monstress. I would also like to see Salu return to her "Shrinking" Violet persona. For her to live in the shadow of Gim is just wrong on so many levels. Maybe this would be a good time to reintroduce Ord (Duplicate Boy)...and make it work this time.
Anyway, I love the recent developments and hope that this "80's style trend" continues.

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!!!

From: Sayreville, NJ | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MYG:
I would also like to see Salu return to her "Shrinking" Violet persona. For her to live in the shadow of Gim is just wrong on so many levels.

Here, here! (Or is that "hear, hear"? I can never remember.)

quote:

Maybe this would be a good time to reintroduce Ord (Duplicate Boy)...and make it work this time.

I'm not sure about this; he's awfully powerful. Maybe if they gave him some limitations. Of course, it would all come down to his personality.

And him never, ever, needing to rescue Vi from a weasel.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe that should be Hear Here....

Just about everybody wants shrinking Vi back. What are they waiting for? Use it or lose it, Salu!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Does anyone have the link to the last DnA interview? I can't find it, but it gave me great hope for Vi.

--------------------

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Arachne:
Does anyone have the link to the last DnA interview? I can't find it, but it gave me great hope for Vi.

Here you go Arachne, Arune's latest.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

[slaps forehead] I really should have thought to check your site, LL. [Embarrassed]

I really hope this "something meaty to do" is scheduled soon.

[ July 24, 2003, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: Arachne ]

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.