Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Heroes of Xanthu, Heroes of Lallor (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Heroes of Xanthu, Heroes of Lallor
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Have we seen the Heroes of Lallor post-boot?

Uncanny Amazers of Xanthu were in the Legion World/Xanthu spotlight as well as an earlier issue:

Atmos - nicely done with a sarcastic or sardonic attitude

Insect Queen - thank heavens, they took this great concept for a superpower and got rid of Lana's embarrassing honey-bee backside

The Legionnaire Xanthians: Star Boy, Kid Q, the late Monstress

There were also Atom'X and Konk, though I don't remember them being in the Legion World issue and don't really remember them, period.

I would certainly like to see Atmos and Insect Queen again.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Agreed, I really love the heroes of Xanthu.

I think that post-boot, Xanthu has gotten a larger share of attention than they ever did pre-boot.

I really hope we see Insect Queen again!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Atom'x was killed and incorporated into Wildfire.

Konk hasn't been seen since DnA took over. I hope she survived the Battle for Xanthu.

There is also "the bald guy...Phrenologax, I believe.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
We DID see the heroes of Lallor VERY VERY briefly during the Mordru storyline, I believe, but I don't remember which heroes were involved.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Was Radion (the guy who had half his face blasted off) part of the Amazers or the Workforce? I wouldn't mind checking in with him again. His injury seemed like an interesting beginning to something (whether it be him as a hero or villain of some kind).
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I think he was one of the Workforce that ignored McCauley and went to help.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
RADION was indeed the Workforcer that was dating SPIDER GIRL. We are LONG overdue for an update on both!

The Lallorian heroes shown were... iirc... either GAS GIRL or LIFE LASS (I'm thinking it was Gas Girl), DUPLICATE BOY and... again, iirc... SPLITTER (known preboot as Arms-Fall-Off Boy).

It was either LEGIONNAIRES 49 or 50 I believe...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Didn't Spider Girl dump Radion after the face-leaking incident?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Yep, she dumped him big-time.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester

Didn't Winema Wazzo take responsibility for Radion and Particon or something?

They should definitely be returning...

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
ArmsFallOff Boy was from Lallor? I didn't realize that.

Wasn't Evolvo (Lad) part of the original Workforce?

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Yeah, the postboot Splitter was a Lallorian.

I don't know if his preboot homeworld was ever revealed.

Both Spider Girl and Evolvo were last seen when McCauley dissolved the original Workforce.

I'd like to see them as part of a reconstituted Workforce, formed by McCauley heiress Lori Morning!

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I FORGOT about Radion and Particon.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Particon seemed a good sort.

I like EDEs idea of a reformed WORKFORCE run by newly zillionaire-ish Lori.

--------------------

matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, where is ol' Radion these days? Was he more or less the reboot Radiation Roy? Maybe we'll see him if and when the LSV pops up. I'd like to see some of the pre-DnA peripheral heroes crop up again; Dragonmage and Mysa would be nice too.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.