Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » No Respect fo the Wierdo Legionnaire (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: No Respect fo the Wierdo Legionnaire
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Not only was his existence blocked from the memories of other Legionnaires...

when he turned out to be Proty II and got chewed up by Computo, all they could say was, "You were getting unpleasantly plumpish!"

Who else didn't get the respect they deserved?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Rodney Dangerfield -- oh, did you mean Legion characters??

Poor Fortress Lad didn't get the respect he deserved either.

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
No one remembered to respect Anti-Lad!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Anti-Lad? That fraud from the future deserves no respect. He's not even in the Help File. You could say he meant well, but I think he was just showing off.
From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
The little purple Academy student who's power seemed to be breaking things. TMK couldn't even be bothered to use him as cannon fodder when they were using the ex-Academy students to up their body count.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Did anyone ever figure out the little purple guy's name? Or was that EDE in mufti?
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
To learn the little guy's name, one must consult the key to the Levitz-Giffen era poster.

I don't have it.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
I've heard legends that it's on the key, but I've never heard it either.

I loved that little guy, though.

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

I think you may be talking about "Urk" -- was he a little naked purple three-fingered, big red-eyed alien? If so, that's Urk.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
[Eek!] *urk!*

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
URK! THAT'S IT! Somebody put that in the Encyclopedia Galactica before I forget it again.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

If Urk married Dr Otto Octavius would he be "Urk Ock?"
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
If Urk married Dr Otto Octavius would he be "Urk Ock?"

How's it all these thread lead back to uranus?
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kid chaos

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kid chaos   Author's Homepage   Email kid chaos         Edit/Delete Post     
And no respect for that rejected legion applicant from Titan who infiltrated the 'new' Fatal Five only to be killed by the Emerald Empress.
No honorary membership or big gold statue for her.

I can't even remeber her name....
Was it Esper Lass or Mentella or something?
I rest my case.

beardguy57
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beardguy57   Author's Homepage   Email beardguy57         Edit/Delete Post     
Braalian-

Her name was Mentalla.

--------------------
A true friend is someone who believes in you even when you don't believe in yourself.

From: Philadelphia, Pa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.