Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » If you have sex with Triad, is it a foursome? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: If you have sex with Triad, is it a foursome?
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I mean, since the three Triads have different personalities and all.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Does that make it three times as difficult to please her??

If you manage to satisfy all three personalities, will she have a multiple O? If you satisfy only one then she only has the one... etc?

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
1. Triad is not a multiple personality, her three bodies carry different aspects of her personality.

2. KP, may I remind you that you are pretty darned gay.

3. What makes you think you could hook up with Triad?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Thriftshop Debutante:

2 words. Chuck Taine.

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Chuck Taine hasn't hooked up with Triad either.
Kid Prime
Founder

I know that. Still, they had a very nice date at the ball game drinking Dr. Gingold once.

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Besides, don't you see Triad as the type of gal who would just LOVE to turn a cute gay guy strqight? [Big Grin]

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... the Triads did offer to have sex with MLLASH, who has confirmed my deduction that he is really a time-tossed supermack Quake Kid, and will therefore have sex with anyone...

Not sure exactly what you can conclude from that, but I think your prospects are looking up, Robot Boy!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

No, the Triads were trying to hold the Lashter to his word. They knew it was just a lot of big talk!

[ August 06, 2003, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: Thriftshop Debutante ]

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 10 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
quote:
Originally posted by Thriftshop Debutante:

2 words. Chuck Taine.
Yeah, but "Two Buck Chuck" could *inflate* parts of his body, y'know...

[Triplicate Girl] "oooh la-la!"

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
And Drake has inadvertently hit upon the real reason Sue has stayed with Reed all these years... [Wink] "Mr. Fantastic", indeed! [Laugh Out Loud] [Evil]
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Poverty Lad:
And Drake has inadvertently hit upon the real reason Sue has stayed with Reed all these years... [Wink] "Mr. Fantastic", indeed! [Laugh Out Loud] [Evil]

Yeah, yeah, different Sue. But Ralph & Reed have the same power [Smile]

-

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somebody
Banner-Man

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somebody   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
*Has sudden vision of having sex with a merged Triad, then her triplicating as... ow*
Beyonder
Applicant

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Beyonder   Email Beyonder         Edit/Delete Post     
YES! And, NO, I will take Imra insted of Lournu, thank You verry much; ther's little so dangerously as an schicophrenic Chick with martial arts knowledge. (Or Kinetix, if I can't get a Date with Saturn Girl. Or, at least Andromeda, if Number's 1 and 2 are no longer eligible. and NO, I won't go out with Xs; that Gal is so hyperactive, sche's got to be on stereotypes...)

--------------------
Bring back Dave Cockrum's Timber Wolf!!

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Beyonder:
YES! And, NO, I will take Imra insted of Lournu, thank You verry much; ther's little so dangerously as an schicophrenic Chick with martial arts knowledge.

Oh yeah. And a girl who can see who & what you're thinking of at any given moment and fry your mind if she doesn't like it ISN'T dangerous [Roll Eyes]

Give me the "schizo chick" any day

quote:
(Or Kinetix, if I can't get a Date with Saturn Girl. Or, at least Andromeda, if Number's 1 and 2 are no longer eligible. and NO, I won't go out with Xs; that Gal is so hyperactive, sche's got to be on stereotypes...)
Stereotypes?!?!? And you haven't seen Kinetix recently, have you? And any girl verging on pre-Crisis Kryptonian strength is NOT someone I would like to "take"

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.