Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Legionnaires' Children

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Legionnaires' Children
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
They've been pretty wierd so far. Usually kids don't go strange until they're teenagers but so far we have:

Cub with the peculiar medical condition and a host of powers
Computo, just too wierd to mention
Validus maybe - who knows what's going on with time hopping and dark gods?

Wonder what the next batch of kiddies might be like? Imagine if Kinetix had a baby....!!!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
Dreamer and Star Boy will give birth to Dream Boy. What a hottie!

The post-boot Validus turns out to be the son of Mekt and Jancel Ardeen. This explains his bad temper.

The issue of Brainy and Umbra would be a pleasant shade of turquoise. Smart too, but with a nasty disposition.

Gates and Shikari will be the proud parents of a cute little slug with wings who can teleport anywhere without getting lost.

Kinetix? Well, she doesn't have reproductive organs at present so we'll have to see.

Needless to say, Jo and Tinya should be sterilized at once.

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
If Polar Boy and Inferno (the girl version) had kids, would their powers cancel each other out?
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
Inferno and Polar Boy's marriage blew hot and cold, and they remained childless.

Element Lad and Monstress had difficulties conceiving. When their bundle of joy finally arrived, it bore a striking resemblance to the merged Ominphagos thingie at the end of Legion Lost.

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tromium Crystal:
Inferno and Polar Boy's marriage blew hot and cold, and they remained childless.

Element Lad and Monstress had difficulties conceiving. When their bundle of joy finally arrived, it bore a striking resemblance to the merged Ominphagos thingie at the end of Legion Lost.

Monstress was so sweet. I bet she would have been a wonderful lover (that is, if I were into big green/orange females - which quite frankly I've never had the opportunity to consider! )
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
quote:

Monstress was so sweet. I bet she would have been a wonderful lover (that is, if I were into big green/orange females - which quite frankly I've never had the opportunity to consider! )
Hmmm... Semi, I can't really picture you with MOnstress...

I would like to see the offspring of Blok and Mysa...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Their kids would probably be made of polished white marble.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Heh.

I could just see Timber Wolf coming to visit... Propping his feet up on what he thinks is the coffee table...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Rokk and Lyda's kid turned out ok right?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Lyle and Condo's kids are charming, clever and good-looking, if a bit mischevious, and proof of the success of cloning. Or whatever cloning two people is.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
Rokk and Lyda's kid turned out ok right?

We didn't have much time to find out.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Parasitic Twin
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Parasitic Twin           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

Gates and Shikari will be the proud parents of a cute little slug with wings who can teleport anywhere without getting lost.

Awww, sounds adorable!
From: sprouting from 3rd rib | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.