Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » I'm tired of ambiguous homosexuality! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I'm tired of ambiguous homosexuality!
razsolo
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razsolo   Author's Homepage   Email razsolo         Edit/Delete Post     
I vote for Shady and Lydda as next ambiguously gay duo!

--------------------
Read the alternate adventures of the Legion after Legion of Three Worlds!
postlo3w

Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Only hints for Ayla and Vi, as far as I know nothing was explicitly stated.

In a recent annual, Violet took Ayla back to... somewhere... (Imsk? Winath?) for a vacation to recuperate from injuries incurred fighting Lightning Lord.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Invisible Kid's first boyfriend??

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gone
gone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gone   Author's Homepage   Email gone         Edit/Delete Post     
*delete*

[ December 21, 2011, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: gone ]

From: gone | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Too bad it's the supporting/minor characters who are specifically outed, while two active Legionnaires remain ambiguous.

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah. :/ Plus, they never even got to Imsk!

I still need to catch up on the current stories, hence my confusion about whether there'd been anything less ambiguous than the stuff in the Annual.

[ December 12, 2011, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: cleome45 ]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gone
gone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gone   Author's Homepage   Email gone         Edit/Delete Post     
*delete*

[ December 21, 2011, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: gone ]

From: gone | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome45:
Yeah. :/ Plus, they never even got to Imsk!

I still need to catch up on the current stories, hence my confusion about whether there'd been anything less ambiguous than the stuff in the Annual.

They were shown holding hands in the first issue, but Ayla seemed to be broken up about something (probably Brin's apparent death?) and Violet's gesture could have been seen as merely 'supportive friend.'

They still haven't said the words on-panel, or shown anything that couldn't be interpreted as 'just friends,' but they never draw 'just friends' Shady and Tinya holding hands (or one with her hand on the other's hip as they walk into a room, like in the previous 16 issue run).

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.