Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Legion Letter-Writers Spotlight: THOMAS FATSI (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Legion Letter-Writers Spotlight: THOMAS FATSI
Tom Fatsi
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Fatsi   Email Tom Fatsi         Edit/Delete Post     
More weirdness. Rhino and I met last night. We lived across the street from each other for about 5 years in the early '90's.
From: New York, NY | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
What are the odds??!?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps we should call him Thomas Fate-si? [Wink]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Si!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
This is a coincidence on par with a super-villain you come across oddly being the sister of one of your friends!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
are u speaking from experience?

p.s.: i can't believe you crazy fools google stalked some random letter writer from the legion letter column.

wow.

[Wink]

[ May 12, 2010, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: Power Boy ]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

What shenanigans will we get into next?!?!

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
What shenanigans will we get into next?!?!

[looks around nervously]

I reserve the right to disclaim everything I wrote in every letter I ever had published in a comic book. I'm pretty sure that it was all really pathetic and wrong.

At least the internet allows me to embarrass myself much more often and in a lot less time.

[sigh]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
I kissed Thomas Fatsi!!(and I liked it.)

It seems we lived on the same street, drank at the same bars, and danced at the same clubs in NYC in the 1990s!!!
Last Monday, he sat at my bar, I plied him with Pinot Noir, and we talked a mile a minute about comic books, life, and this whole hysterical situation!
Thank You, Tom!!! You made my week and I made a FABOO new friend!!

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
please use your powers for good legion worlders.

[Wink]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

This thread FEATURED until Tom Fatsi posts to it again!!

--------------------

cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[fans self]

[Eek!] Who knew such wild goings-on could still take place in my old home state? [Eek!]

[secretly wants to make the trek back to Jersey for the next "Legion Letter Writers' Day at Rhino's bar. Kissing totally optional.]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Kissing MANDATORY!!! [smooch]

--------------------

cleome46

Oh, my...

[buys case of breath mints]

--------------------

Tom Fatsi
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Fatsi   Email Tom Fatsi         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm posting again.
From: New York, NY | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.