Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Proove you aren't stupid (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Proove you aren't stupid
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Dean Lee's list?

Depends... do you have good hair, fb? [Smile]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
as a 12th level intellect, I can prove that Lester's fortune is actually less than 25 million credits and is inflated by very suspicious accounting and bookeeping practices.

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Spending a lot of time
thinking about hair,
doing hair,
drawing pictures of hair,
talking about hair,
thinking about hair...etc,
doesn't make someone stupid. You do have to be careful, though, if you spend so much time on your hair, that you might damage it. I recommend a deep conditioner.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, I had to go back to page 1 to remember what this thread is about....

Y'know, if Lester said I was stupid, I'd diffuse the situation by replying:

"That may be, Mr. Spiffany, BUT-- How's my hair?"

I'm just SURE that Lester would admire my sense of humor and obvious sense of self esteem, and offer to buy me a house, on the spot. Naturally, I'd thank him politely and turn down the offer, suggesting perhaps a new vehicle might be more appropriate at this juncture. As he tosses back his head, laughing, I notice a blinging chain under his collar. I compliment him on his obviously great taste. The car is mine! Instantly!

It pays to amuse the ultra rich--of space, I find.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
I refuse to prove i am not stupid.

?

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
Okay, I had to go back to page 1 to remember what this thread is about....

Y'know, if Lester said I was stupid, I'd diffuse the situation by replying:

"That may be, Mr. Spiffany, BUT-- How's my hair?"

I'm just SURE that Lester would admire my sense of humor and obvious sense of self esteem, and offer to buy me a house, on the spot. Naturally, I'd thank him politely and turn down the offer, suggesting perhaps a new vehicle might be more appropriate at this juncture. As he tosses back his head, laughing, I notice a blinging chain under his collar. I compliment him on his obviously great taste. The car is mine! Instantly!

It pays to amuse the ultra rich--of space, I find.

That reminds me of a joke I heard.

Four business partners were having lunch at the Gentlemens Club. One got called away for a phone call. The other three start talking about their sons.

The first businessman says: My son is very successful. He started out working in the stock room at the department store. Now he is part owner and very rich. He is so rich that he told me that he was giving a fur coat & diamond ring to his lover today.

The second businessman says: Ha! My son started out washing cars at the local dealership. Now he owns that dealership and two others. He is so rich that he told me that he was going to give his lover a new Ferrari.

The third businessman says: That's nothing. My son started out running errands at a realtor's office. He became the owner and is the top realtor in four states. He is so rich that he told me that he was giving his lover a new house this morning.

When the fourth businessman returned he looked stunned. The others asked what was the matter. The fourth businessman said: The phone call was from my lazy no-good son. Apparently he got a fur coat, diamond ring, new Ferrari, and a house this morning.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
I can spell "prove" correctly, unlike our illustrious thread author.

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Brainiac 5:
I can spell "prove" correctly, unlike our illustrious thread author.

Been there, done that. (See page 1)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah! get with the program, Brain-O!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Pov of Nine:
quote:
Dean Lee's list?

Depends... do you have good hair, fb? [Smile]
Sadly, no. But I'll get good hair if it'll help my GPA!

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Psychout
Your mind is my playground

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Psychout   Email Kid Psychout         Edit/Delete Post     
you try having a double crown.

and by drinking the frangelica shot dropped into a pint of guiness that was put in front of me i'm going for a 'yes' here.

yrtghhh, plegth.

From: Melbourne, Auz. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I have alot of intelluhgents.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
A thread dripping so in irony could only have been created by a jeenyus, not someone stupid.

[LOL] Gawd, I'm good... hahahaha!

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm still the same ... [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
i may be stoopid but i'm gonna kick lester's ...

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
That reminds me of a joke I heard.

Four business partners were having lunch at the Gentlemens Club. One got called away for a phone call. The other three start talking about their sons.

The first businessman says: My son is very successful. He started out working in the stock room at the department store. Now he is part owner and very rich. He is so rich that he told me that he was giving a fur coat & diamond ring to his lover today.

The second businessman says: Ha! My son started out washing cars at the local dealership. Now he owns that dealership and two others. He is so rich that he told me that he was going to give his lover a new Ferrari.

The third businessman says: That's nothing. My son started out running errands at a realtor's office. He became the owner and is the top realtor in four states. He is so rich that he told me that he was giving his lover a new house this morning.

When the fourth businessman returned he looked stunned. The others asked what was the matter. The fourth businessman said: The phone call was from my lazy no-good son. Apparently he got a fur coat, diamond ring, new Ferrari, and a house this morning.

Who's the successful one now?

Hmm... Now I think I know what I want to do with my life. Professional lover!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.