Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » the all-ELZA PERKINS thread! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: the all-ELZA PERKINS thread!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
An unsung heroine from The Legion's past!

They might never have cracked Tarik the Mute's villain-school plot without the assistance of her super-busybodying powers, which she humbly denied having!

The Allons were lucky they had such an observant neighbor!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
She was a good conversationalist too! You see how easily she talks to two young men she never met before!

-

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

They could have at least offered her membership in the Legion Reserve!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I wonder if she is a descendant of Gladys Kravitz.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
How ironic that a blabberpuss would provide a clue to Tarik the Mute's evil plan!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Something's not right there. She's a little too shapely for a buysbody neighbor. And really, what's up with Ultra Boy being so polite?

On the other hand... Mrs. Perkins' dialogue has more ellipses than one of my posts, so she can't be all bad...

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
You see how easily she talks to two young men she never met before!

Hmmmm.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
How ironic that a blabberpuss would provide a clue to Tarik the Mute's evil plan!

It's like, she took her 2 lines from the script and just RAN with 'em to stretch her role out... and Jim Shooter never yelled, "CUT!!"

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I wonder if Elza ever wondered into Metropolis Park and met Myron Marks?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by matlock:
Something's not right there. She's a little too shapely for a buysbody neighbor. And really, what's up with Ultra Boy being so polite?

For real! I was waiting for Jo to call her Mrs. Porkins! I guess her kindness and generosity with information struck a tender chord in him!

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Were short capes de riguer for daytime wear back then? And is that a guest appearance by Cham as potted plant? Or is Chlorophyll Kid maybe off-panel?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

See, the cape always made me think she was a Legionnaire groupie!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... I wonder if Ms. Perkins got some cushy government job once Marte Allon took over as President.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Elza Perkins is LOVE!!!
She deserves to be celebrated over on LW's facebook page!!

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Done [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.