Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Leeta 87's rogues gallery (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Leeta 87's rogues gallery
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
The Living Banyo Fruit

The LBF began existence as a normal banyo fruit sold at the space-convienience store. Purchased by one Ms. Deelya Zood, its story would have come to a tasty end, had Ms. Zood used the fruit in her space-pie as she planned to.

However, Ms. Zood's mini-parakat, named Doodles, came down with a nasty case of both laryngitis and whisker-rot, so she spent several days at the space-vet with dear little Doodles.

Upon returning to her hover-apartment, Ms. Zood discovered the banyo fruit has gone rotten.

Being a slovenly old bat, she hurled the rotten stinky fruit from her space-balcony, a look of disgust contorting her wrinkled face, making it even more wrinkly than usual.

As luck would have it, it just so happened that the rotten fruit was hurled into the tail of a low-flying comet, after which it fell and landed in a vat of scientific fluids and stuff carelessly discarded from the Junior Scientists Club, which was located next to Ms. Zood's hover-apartment complex!

Of course, the poor discarded fruit mutated into the monstrous creature known as The Living Banyo Fruit and embarked on a minor crime spree because he felt all unwanted and stuff!

We all know what happened when Leeta 87 attempted to battle The Living Banyo Fruit, so I shant rehash it here.

Doodles the parakat made a complete recovery.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Leeta's grave reads, and I quote verbatim, "Singlehandedly, she defeated INNUMERABLE <caps & accent mine> supervillains...".

Let's see just how innumerable they really were.

The Living Banyo Fruit is one foe she didn't defeat, of course, so it makes one wonder what foes' asses she DID whip, if indeed asses they had. You never know with these weird space-aliens. Personally, I don't trust assless sentients.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I'll wager that Leeta made quick work of Super-Goose-- the pervert with multiple hands-- but not before he copped quite the feel(s).

I bet she had a bit more trouble overcoming L'Vou'tono, the $2000-credit Handbag that Walked Like a Man!

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
A possible rogue's gallery:

Chris-99
Ocean's 11
Playhouse 90
Heinz 57
Baker's Dozen
21 Jump Street
and
7-Zark-7

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
The Crimson Khund always seemed to give her a tough time. Leeta was never in a tougher bind than when he kidnapped Science Police Officer Kervik Krennon!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Leeta 87 trounced Bizarro-Leeta 87 handily but had a bit more difficulty defeating Giant Turtle Leeta!

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I bet that Living Banyo Fruit returns to seek vengeance on Doodles. If he hadn't become sick, Ms. Zood would have eaten the banyo fruit and it would have happily fulfilled its destiny. Maybe the LBF has a particular hatred of parakats everywhere.

The Soup had the ability to turn every surface into a liquid, sometimes adding noodles and mushy peas for extra confusion. This put Leeta's super-acrobatic talents to the test, but our heroine courageously defeated The Soup and saved the galaxy once again.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Who could forget the gang war between Crime Boss B'lorgg and the Manipulater? Stuck b/t two rival alien fractions attempting to capture the planet Thraun for themselves, Leeta was forced to fight a war on two fronts!

Thank goodness Doodles the parakat returned and became "Doodles, the Leeta-Parakat" for a brief period! Some might say this was when Leeta went through her camp phase, but I sure as all heck enjoyed it!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Yeah, that was pretty kewl. It was always interesting to me that Doddles, Leeta's so-called "Parakat of Power", who she gave up for adoption when he became injured in battle, played a role in her untimely demise. OH!!! The irony, I just can't stand it!!!

Speaking of which, Irony Man was a cool villain too. Wearing a suit of metallic armour and committing odd crimes like stealing millions from criminal gangs and leaving notes on the scene that read "And the Robbers become the RobEES. Ha, Ha, HA! Love, Irony Man!"

Gang wars would have torn the town apart if Leeta hadn't taken HIM out!

[ March 28, 2005, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I literally laughed out loud when Irony Man appeared out of nowhere and defeated Giant Gil’Dishpan and then left the note “Now you can remember your giant failure…in the BIG HOUSE!!! Ha, Ha, Ha! Love, Irony Man!”

The rest of the Salacious Six (Giant Gil’Dishpan’s evil super-group) were ready to raze Leeta’s city to the ground in response!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Gun Moll Girl was a tough cookie, and WHOA! Those fishnets!!

It was when she teamed up with Hero-Slapper that she became a true threat to Leeta!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Hero-Slapper was the first villain to ever really give me nightmares! Poor Science Police Officer Kervik Krennon...seeing him tortured by Gun Moll Girl and Hero-Slapper really effected Leeta for a longtime. Still, her revenge (and the infamous "back-handed finish") were great to see!

Best Hero-Slapper moment, though, had to be when he teamed up with L'Vou'Tono, the $2,000 Hand-bag that walked like a Man. The title "Death of a Super-Heroine?" said it all...

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
There's very little information on this (because it was so embarrassing to the galactic banking community) but Dancing Chicken Man would have caused a financial collapse if Leeta hadn't stopped his mad schemes.

There were rumours that L'Vou'Tono was working with Dancing Chicken Man, but it might have been that cheap crook, L'Vou'Tone, The Counterfeit Hand-bag that Walked Like a Man.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

The Sinister Seamen were a group of underwater crooks consisting of Aqua-Thing, Super-Harpoon, Mermurderess and Plankton Pete.

Fortunately for Leeta, Aqua-Thing became smitten with her, and refused to allow it's comrades to slay her once she was captured.

This, of course, gave Leeta the chance to turn the tables on the Seamen and pound them into submission!

--------------------

Shadow Kid
Talokian Super-Hunk

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadow Kid   Email Shadow Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I think we'd all like to forget Leeta's epic battles against Red Embryo.

Although I must admit, that crazy super-intelligent baby's evil plans to destroy democracy with Space Communism sure are funny from our better-informed 21st century perspective!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.