Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Blame stuff on Nam'Lor! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Blame stuff on Nam'Lor!
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
:NamLor:

It's his fault he doesn't have a graemlin yet!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
I never saw the story in ACTION 381 which introduced him and his planet Ikros - could someone please download a picture of Nam-Lor from their archives?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Everyone knows it's Nam'Lor's aura's fault that Imra became a hussy.

Titanians are highly succeptible to trace residual auras.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Is Saturn Girl losing control of her powers again? I thought Aven had ironed out her deficiencies a long time ago. Besides, Dr. Psycho can't still be living or be a focal point to Imra's woes...or could he??
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Thanks loads, Cramer...I knew there was someone out there who was also an old time Legionnaire fan...
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimgallagher           Edit/Delete Post     
Has that panel been recolored from the original? Is it from an Archive volume perhaps? I remember Nam'lor as a brunette, and this story appeared long after DD started wearing white gloves instead of orange armbands.

--------------------
Buy my new graphic novel!
http://www.dodeka12.com

From: Champaign, IL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by jimgallagher:
Has that panel been recolored from the original? Is it from an Archive volume perhaps? I remember Nam'lor as a brunette, and this story appeared long after DD started wearing white gloves instead of orange armbands.

I was wondering about that. I don't own the original. But, in the Archives he goes from brunette to a blond.

[Nam Lor] Should I make the smiley all brunette or stick with both?

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
That was from the Archives (vol. 9, Action #380). I don't have the original either, but I remember Dean pointing out a lot of colouring errors in one of the Archive editions. Maybe they all had errors.

I'd stick with both hair colours. Maybe changing his look was an undisclosed aura power.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Echh..the Archives are FULL of C'l'ringg Err'rs!

NamLor, another deep love of a Legionnaire who was just let go, no further thought, action, mention.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Was he really a deep love, though, or was Evil Lu just using him?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Well, Evil Lu, *Lelith*, wasn't in her right mind.
Still, would she have tried to stay with him if she could be sane around him?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

They called each other "L" and "N". That's cute!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Hey, maybe NamLor showed up at that Legion reunion in V4! You know, the one where Lu's flirting with Gim....and smoking! Or maybe it was a flashback?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Oooh! That's a brilliant theory, Sketchie!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.